Chapter Fifteen (final)

Johnnies ring it's kinda girly but he liked it so just read. There will be and epilogue up today or tomorrow :)

Johnnies P.O.V.

My heart beat rapidly as I waited for a reply. A million thoughts rushed through my brain as I stared at his eyes for a reply when finally he spoke. "Yes," he replied. All my worries went away as I jumped into his arms and gave him a long drawn out kiss. I wanted to do more but I pulled off of him and just hugged him and cried tears of joy. I sat up on his lap and slipped the ring on his finger. "Oh my god Johnnie I love it," he informed as he examined the ring. I buried my head back into his chest and cried. I heard a doctor come in but I don't really care at the moment. Kyle David Hall is my fiancé.

"Sorry to interrupt but Kyle of you feel ok you are allowed to go home in a few hours," I felt something plop onto the bed, "here are some clean clothes Johnnie brought for you about a week ago. You can go ahead and change." Kyle said a thank you but I didn't let him get up quite yet. I sat up and brushed my hands through his soft hair. "I love you so much," he said to me. "I love you too," I got up so he could go get dressed. The doctors helped him a shower yesterday so he was ok to just get dressed. He shakily walked into the bathroom with the small machine pretty much the size of a lunchbox. I waited until he came out with a Tshirt and skinny jeans. I packed all mine and Kyles stuff up.

"Ready?" I asked. He smiled brightly and nodded. He led me to the doctors front desk and we asked for our sign out sheets and how to take the oxygen thing off to shower. He signed all the papers and grabbed the instruction packet and we finally walked out of that hotel. That place was a nightmare. It caused me so much pain and I hated it. But it was also the best thing that has ever happened. That's where I proposed to Kyle. I was about to get in the drivers seat but Kyle insisted on driving so I let him. I didn't see the problem with it. He started driving but he wasn't going towards campus. Probably his memory loss. "Campus is left," I said.

"I know," he assured. We pulled into the malls parking lot. Oh, "you wait in here ok?" He finished. I nodded and he headed into the store and left me in the car.

Kyles p.O.V

I skimmed through each ring to see what Johnnie would like. They were all amazing, beautiful rings but I didn't know which one to choose. He would have this ring for the rest of his life. I could basically pick any of them. There was no price limit when it came to Johnnie. Then one caught my eye. It was perfect. A little pricey but I didn't care. 1,500 dollars isn't that bad is it? I quickly bought it and headed back out to the car trying to prepare a little speech in my head for my fiancé. God I liked the sound of that. I finally got to the silver car and opened the door. I pulled Johnnie out so i could properly see him and I got on one knee. It was pretty much a repeat of the hospital. Tears came out both of our eyes even though we knew what was going to happen. I was going to give a small speech, slip the ring on his finger, we are both going to cry, then go home, but I started talking anyway. He couldn't say no so there was nothing really bad tags could happen.

"Johnnie you will never know how much you mean to me. You saved me from self harm. You kept me happy. You still do make me happy. I want you to keep me happy for the rest of my life. I love you Johnnie Guilbert. So much. Will you marry me?" He nodded and crouched down to his knees. I slipped the beautiful ring on his small finger and it fit perfectly. I took our ringed hands and held them together and took a picture. I always had to capture the moment. We got back into the car and held hands the whole way back to campus. I'm surprised I could remember the way to the college but I thankfully did.

Once we got in the door I sat on the couch and clicked on the TV. It ended up being friends. One of my favorite old shows. He sat down next to me and laid his head on my lap. I wrapped his hair around my fingers and brushed it out of his face. He sat up and placed a small kiss on my lips. He was about to lay back down but I put my hands on his cheek and pulled him back to me and kissed him forcefully. He relaxed into it and kissed me back. As soon as our lips touched all of our memories together flooded back. The good ones and the bad. I smiled at that and I slipped my tongue into his mouth and glided it across his own tongue. As soon as I ran out of air I pulled away, gasping.

"So, when you wanna get married?" I said chuckling.

"I don't care either way I'm happy. As long as I'm with you," I laughed at his cheesiness.

"God you're so cheesy,"

"Love you too," he replied.

"Oh shut up," I said and put my lips back on his and pinned him down being sure that my oxygen tank came with. I feel like I've known Johnnie forever, like we've already been through so much and I hate to admit it but this isn't the end of the drama. But this is only the beginning of us.