Chapter 9

RECAPS cause its been a awhile.......

"Where!" . He asks

" Hes was outside" I take a deep breath, " I'm scared Darren."

" Its ok, come on, Lets get outta here." He grabs my hand and leads me to the back door, we run outside to a black van. " Get in." He opened the door and I hope in. Darren shuts the door, and heads to the drivers seat. But then a man comes up behind him and hits him with a bat. Darren falls to the ground out cold.

" DARREN!" I scream. Then someone was in the van and cloth over my mouth... my field of vision went black. 

DON DON DON!!! What will happen next??? 

He he he  :) I feel evil!

_____________________________________________________________________________

I woke up from my Nightmare..... or so it felt like it. I don't remember anything.  I looked around I was in a.... Cage..... Whats with Gang people and there torture tricks. I went to stand up but apparently my hands are bond. 

Well shit.... 

I try to move my hands to loosen the rope. That when I heard the sound of a large metal door opening. and shutting. I looked up the stairs, That's when the blinding light was turned on. Thanks for the warning.  

" Jessi Boo..... are you wake dear." Someone says coming down the stairs. 

" Nope, still sleeping..... ass hole." I Say then mutter the last part. I look down at the ground. Not saying a word. I was kinda startled time I saw feet in front of my cage. 

" Now Now Doll Face. Thats not very nice." 

" I'm not a nice person." I simply rely. 

" I beg to differ." He said. I was trying to ignore him, Till i felt his hand around my ankle. I moved my legs so he would let go.

" You better let me go." 

"Now why would i do that." he laughed 

" Cause Greys gonna kick your ass when he finds me." I say. He starts to chuckle. 

" What, you like getting your ass kicked?" I asked smirking. 

" No, its just funny that you don't know who I am..." 

" Am i supposed too?" 

" Im guessing my little brother Grey didnt tell you he had a brother..." 

What.... he... he had a brother? I stay silent. 

" Oh, so he hasn't told you about me..... what a shame. He probably wouldn't mind if I just kept you for a while... for safe keepings." he said winking at me. He put his arm through the cage and stroked my cheek. 

" Ass hole." i mutter 

" No, Jess... You can call me Aiden." 

____________________________________________________________

Short chapter I know, But I had to give you guys something to read wright? Maybe im wrong. I am working on the next chapter. Dont worry.

Love ya'll!!