Chapter 32

👆👆 New Kid Up Top 👆👆

Adalind's POV.
I was on my way to math when Kat stopped me.

" ADDY ADDY ADDY! I just had class with him. And let me say . God Damn!" She fangirled , tugging on my arm roughly.

" Kitty calm down, attract the claws please." I joked.

" Addy! He gave me his number! I think he likes me." She said. I can see why this is such a big deal for her. Her first boyfriend was a ass hole who cheated on her and she can't admit to herself that he did.

" Probably, go get it girl." I say , as we walk to lunch.
....After I finish Eating.....
I scraped my tray and waited next to the double doors for the bell to ring. I was just on my phone when I hear a husky voice behind me .

" Hey , do you know where Spanish is at" I turn to see the new kid . He pretty tall compared to me but let's face it. Everyone one is taller than me. 

" Yeah , I go there next you an just follow me." I say looking back at my phone.

" I would follow you anywhere in those leggings." He muttered. I tried to hold back a smirk but I couldn't help myself.  So he's one of those guys.

" I'm Jarryn ."

" Adalind." I shot back.

" Oh your Kats friend. She's pretty cute." He says leaning against the wall.

" yeah.... And if you hurt her I will kick your ass." I shot a glare. He holds his arms up in surrender. Just then a teacher walked passed us.

" Vince, Hat off" I take me hat off and role my eyes.

" Vince?" His emotions dropped . " Your Greys Girl?" He asks looking down on me.

" uhh, yeah " I say in a duh tone. " Why do you ask?" I ask kinda confused.

"I'm guessing you don't know who I am?" He says tilting his head. I lifted my eye brow and shake my head.

" Let's just say we're cousins." He say with a evil smirk.Now I'm really confused.

" How are we related. Cause I definitely know that your not Dakotas son , He has no kids ( Dakota would be 21 right now [FYI] ). He just chuckles, did I say something comical.

" When you get home. Ask you mom and dad about a man named Aiden."  And with the the bell rings.
The whole time, he kept looking at me, why does he keep looking at me. This is getting weird.  School ended very soon, thank god. After I dropped off Kat, I went home. 

"Mom! Dad! I'm home." I yell , with that Seirra and Cole run to me hugging my legs. " Hey trouble makers, how was your guys day."

" Seirra punched a kid!" Cole says. I look at her with a confused face.

" what?" I say. She shrugged and smiled.

" He had it coming." Was all she said.

" what did the teacher do." I ask.

" She didn't find out, there were no witnesses" Cole say laughing . And with that they ran off. Ok then, if there is ever a murder in this house , I'm betting on them.
I walked into the kitchen , and saw my mom making snacks.
" honey, how was your day?"

" Fine thanks." I say , I grab a strawberry and sit on the counter. " so whose Aiden?"
My mom freezes and drops a plate on the ground. I Didn't even notice my dad had walked in.
" Where did you hear that name!" He said.
" Some kid at school.... He said he was my cousin." I say, I look over at mom and she starts breathing really hard.
..... ....... ....... .......
Jessie's Pov.
No
Not agian
It can't be
Is he alive
No you shot him
Did he survive!
I can't go back
I CANT GO BACK. 

" Jess! Breath " grey says hugging me, he pulls me into his chest and I take ragged breaths.

" Mom, are you ok?" Adalind voice echos in the back of my head.

" Stay hear, Don't say any more, I'm going to take you me mother to her room." Now greys voice echos.
CANT GO BACK
CANT GO BACK
.............................
I will try to update soon.
Love you all so much
Vote and comment!!!