Chapter 20

Hey guys, before I continue this charter, I just want to say thanks for reading and putting up with me. It means alot. There's a lot going on right now and I feel like i'm stuck in between a rock and a hard place. But I will get through it. Plz vote and comment, I love hearing from you guys. Also Happy Friday the 13th!!!! 

OK enough of this, lets get back to the story!! :)

______________________________________________________________________________

Recaps. 

We finally get on the road when my phone vibrates. Oh god, plz don't let Aiden, I slowly look at the phone and its Darren. Thank god, I open the message.

......text messages.....

So what did you get Grey for his birthday ;)

Shit , it that today?!?!

Umm Yeah

... end of texts....

Good god what am I gonna do?!?!?

...................................................................................................

Jess POV 

  We get back to the house, Grey pulls the car around the front and puts it in park. He Jumps out and runs over to my side, opening the door. I go to step out but he just picks me up and carries me bridal style. 

" I can walk you know" i said. 

" and......" he says smirking at me. I just role my eyes at him. Grey turns around and looks at Darren getting out of the back. " Darren, take him down stairs, If he tries ANYTHING, shoot him." Darren smirks and nods. 

Grey walks over to the door and goes inside. Man I miss this place! Grey sets me on the Couch and kisses my forehead. " Hungary?" 

" Very" 

" What do you want?" 

" Food" i reply.

" What kind." 

"Hopefully edible " i says smiling at his reaction. He just smiles,  rolls his eyes, and goes into the kitchen.  A few minutes later Grey comes out with two slices of pizza. YUM!! He sets them down. on the coffee table and sits down next to me. We each grab a peace, I go to bite mine but grey grabs my wrist. I give him A confused look. 

" Let me. He holds up his peace so I take a bite." Laughing while chewing my food. He smiles. 

"My turn." I say, holding up my peace. I hold it next to his face and he opens his mouth. Then I quickly bring it back to my face and take a bite. Ha ha ha. He gives my a fake sad look. I just laugh and let him have a bite. " So, what do you want for your birthday?" i ask. 

"You he said putting his arm around me. Awe, he so sweet. 

" No really." i say. 

" You......" he says he then stands up from the couch and kneels in front of me taking something out of his back pocket.

Is he?? He looks at me a smiles at my reaction. He then takes out a little box and opens it.  

" Jess will you Marry me?"