Chapter 27

" What a shame, You know this isn't the first time you daddy owned money to someone-."

" What are you talking about you pig..." i said. His smirk drops, and he walks over to me, towering me.

" I wouldn't be talking that way to the only person that has connection to your mother. Anyway, she didn't leave . It wasn't her intention. She was sold....."

My dad is gonna pay dearly for what he has done to my life.........

" To whom." I mutter.

" One of my allie gangs." he said smiled like he won the lottery. " Its nice place. Well taken care of she is."

" Bring her back!"

" Agree to my terms and I'll consider..." He smiles evilly.

" Agree on this!!" With that I bring my gun outta my purse and shot him in the chest. His body drops to the floor.

Oh shit.

I looked at the gun in my hand and back at the body. Oh Shit, oh shit , oh shit, what the hell did I just do. The gun had a silencer on it so no shot was heard, thank god. I put the gun back in my purse and looked around. 

What do I do...What do I do.... What do I do! 

 I went to the bathroom door and locked it just incase someone tried to come in. I opened my purse and frantically looked for my  phone. God WHERE IS IT!! 

I finally found it, and I went straight Greys number. 

* Ring * 

* Ring* 

" Hey Jess, is something wrong" 

" Yeah" I say looking down at the bathroom floor to see his brother lay there dead." come to the bathroom... now" he hung up and not less than minute later,  there was a bang on the door. 

" Jess it's me. let me in" I hear him say from other side of the door. I unlock the door and let him in.      " What happened, are you....." he says looking at the ground. With no expression on his face. He walks over to him and knees next to his head. Feeling his neck, then taking his phone out of his back pocket. 

" Did he hurt you." he said plainly 

" No." 

" Did he threaten you?" he said again, without any emotion. 

" Not me, he-" 

" So you shot him."he said not looking up at me. "What,  You shot my brother cause of what he did."

" No, I - " I tryed to explain till he interrupted me again.

" He did that because of me, He thinks I raped and killed his wife." he says looking up at me. " It had nothing to do with you, you had no right to finish this."  His words scratched my ear drums with blades. My heart was cracking from the top, down. 

" Carly" I mutter softly. He looks back at the body and sighs. 

" He told you didn't he, About her." he said , " about Carly." I dont say anything , cause if I open my mouth , all would come out would be sobs. So I just nod.

" I didn't do it........ She was like a sister to me, We grew up together. She was my best friend growing up. I love her like family. And she always loved aiden , But i guess she realised she didn't want him , she wanted me. She was gonna marry Aiden to get closer to me." He said , his face still no expression, but I did find a teardrop to the bathroom floor. " She came in one day when Aiden and dad were out. She begs for me to be with her and started to undress. I didn't touch her , Why would I , touch my brother's future wife. But when I told her off.......... she pulled out a gun and shot herself." When he said that, my heart stopped, and my knees started to become week. I never new her, but I know tist my self tearing up. 

" Aiden thinks I raped her and killed her because when he came in the door." he said with a gulp. " She was naked, dead, and I had the gun in my hand........ I did love her. But not how she wanted me too." tears were draining from his eyes now.  What have I done...

Greys Pov 

...............Back Flash.................

" Carly.... Put you clothes back on... and leave, before you do somthing stupid."

She starts to laugh and walks over to her purse she brought that was right next to her jacket. Still laughing she opened it .

" Oh, Grey you were alway so funny." Then she loads a gun.WTF! " But you just need to learn................. I don't play games." She is now pointing the gun at me. I put my hands up.

" Hey Hey Hey , Carly, You need to calm down. " I said. God this bitch crazy.

" No, Grey you need to love me. If you don't I swear to god! ill- "

" Carly carly carly, Just.. lets all take a deep breath and calm down."

She then started to walk over to me. " Oh Grey, You have no Idea what you do to me, Aiden never made me feel this way... I love you grey."

Then I heard car drive past our house. Who could that be down this road.

She is literally inches away from me. " Do you love me Grey? "

I Try not to piss her off , cause you know , she's got a gun.

" Carly, You are my Brothers Fiance , I can't have feeling for you in that way." I said trying to sound all heart broken.

" Well .... if you can't have me..... Then Neither does you Brother!!" Then she pulls the gun to her head and shots.

OH SHIT.

I catch her body before it hits the floor I slowly bring her to the ground. Oh God!! Carly!!!

I grab the gun... seconds after I hear the door open behind me, I turn around to see the last person on earth who should see this.

Aiden 

" Hey Grey, We pick up a Pizza- " He looks down at me holding her in my arms, his face when to its smile to a expressionless face. 

" Aiden." I say looking back at him, I set her on the ground and stand up. " It's not what it looks like." Aiden looks down at my shirt that had Carly's blood on it. He reaches for his back pocket, and doesn't take his eyes off me. 

" You bastard!" he yells at me swinging a knife at my stomach. I jumped back and almost tripped over Carly's Body. He wastes no time and runs at me , pushes me against the wall. Punching my side over and over. I manage to push him off, but he uses the space between us to gain more power in his punch. His fist misses my head by a half a inch and he punches a hole in the wall. 

" Aiden I didn't do It!!!" I say running over to the window. Trying to get away from my older brother. 

" I'll Kill you for this Grey!" he says running at me, in seconds he grabs my shoulders and rams up both through the window,On to the porch. 

............. End Of the Flash back................

I look down at my brother , he was my best friend. He would go fishing with me when I was 7. He Beat up kids that made fun of me. Shit he helped me get laid more than once. He was my hero , till that night......... 

I didn't notice that I was crying till I felt Jessie's arms rapped tight around me. I pulled her closer and hugged her back. 

" I'm sorry jess, I didn't-"  i begin , till she interrupts me. 

" it's fine , I didn't mean to, I wasn't thinking. He just started talking about our child and my mom, and I couldn't take anymore." Tears start to run down her face.

" I love you Jess." I say 

" I love you too." She says holding me tighter. I start to think in my head. Im going to be as protective of my child as my brother was of me.