Chapter 18

Jess POV. 

I walked into this Tattoo shop called 'Pit Bull's Tats and Rings' they sell and type of body art or piercing. I walked in and went for the belly button rings. I looked around for a while and didn't find any I like so far. I went around the corner and by accident ran into someone.

" I'm sorry, I didn't see you there. "

The guy turns around and my heart drops.

Grey! 

Right when are eye met, The world frozen. No words are being spoken. Grey just grabs me by my waist and pulls me into a tight embrace . Tears of joy come from my eyes. I'm back with my leader. I'm back with my family. I'm back with my Grey. I grab is shirt in both my hands and bury my face into his chest. I hear Grey small sniffle, he care about me. I've never seen him cry before. 

" Ok, let's go Grey- You found Her!" I hear Darren. With that being said, Grey picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I grab the back of his neck for support so I'm not that heavy , We bring our gaze back together and he's crying, then he smiles. 

" and i'm never letting go." 

Then he smashes his lips into mine, I immediately kissed back. Aiden was never a really good kisser, He would always try to bite my lip and when he did, he made my lip bleed. But Grey, he made me feel like I could walk on water. Make me believe in my dreams , and make me forget my nightmares. 

I pull back from the kiss and grey smiles, making me let out a giggle. 

"You have no Idea how long I've waited to hear that sound."  he smirks. 

" I missed you guys so much." I say looking at Darren and back at Grey. 

I'm Going home. Im finally going to be where I belong. Then my smile dropped, when I thought about my nightmare. 

" Waits wrong." Grey says all concerd. " Jessie, What's wrong." After he said that, I looked up at him and tears start to run down my cheek. 

" I don't want to go back!" I say. " I cant go back there!" I look down to the floor. Thinking about what how Aiden made me practically run around naked for his gang, how I was the ' entertainment' . I cant do it anymore. 

Grey grabs my chin and lifts it lightly to I would be looking into his eyes. 

" Babe, Your not going back, You're coming home... where you belong." 

" How..." i say in between sobs."  One of Aiden's gang members are supposed to be taking me back..... back to that Hell house. " 

" Babe." He says stroking my cheek. " I already lost you once. I'm not doing again." He plants another kiss on my lips and i'm full with bliss. 

" Come on" Darren says." Let's get you too home before Aiden's member even notices." 

I'm going home. Im back together with family. Im back together with my Grey. 

_____________________________________________ 

Thanks for reading, BTW the book is going to end soon, And i already know how. You guys might love it, or you guys might hate it. He he he, Anyways, thanks for reading. Like the story and vote for it plz!!  I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!