Chapter 25

" I'm thinking Candace for a name... or maybe Kaytlen." its says I whip around to see who it really is.

" or better yet..... Carly." he say grabbing my forearm.

Aiden........

" Aiden.... What... W-what are you doing here?!" 

" I could ask the same too you.... and jr" he said looking at my stomach. " Well this changes everything." I give him a confused look. 

" What are you talking about?" I say trying to get out of his grip. But he just holds me tighter. 

" I changed my mind. We're gonna have a little ' time out' in our little game." He said." And when we resume........ She is taking your place." My knees become weak. My worst fear was put to shame by his words. A new Fear now growing like a cancer virus. 

What......

" Not what you were expecting?" he said with a smirk. " Were gonna make a few 'alternates' to the game.

* I'll wait till your girl is born, and comes the age of 16.

* I'll completely leave your family out of this and I will stop the feud with me and my brothers gang. 

But 

* If you tell grey, you both come with me, born or not.

*and  Your family will be brought into this." 

" All I have left is my dad. And you can have him." i says pulling myself from his grip. And walking to the door. 

" Well the only family that you know of...." I stop and turn to him smirking. 

" What the hell you talking about." I say slutting the cracked door. He chuckles at me and walks over to me. He bends down so his head is next to my ear. And the he whispers words that could shatter glass.  

" I know where your mom is Jessie." 

______________________________

 DON DON DOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!

Vote and Coment please. Love yall!!!