Chapter 24

Jess Pov

Jess Pov. 

I wake up to the sound of grey talking and hands on my stomach. I don't open my eyes cause I want to know what he's saying. 

" Hi little guy, guess who?" He says and rubs his hand across my stomach. " It's your Daddy" I kepted in my laughs but let the corner of my mouths rise. 

" I cant wait till you get here, I'm gonna teach you everything I know. How to shot a gun, How to thought knives, and even teach you to kick Darrens ass when you get bored." Oh my Gang Leader is already teaching our child to kill people. LOVELY! I flutter my eyes open a pet Grey's hair. 

" Morning Grey." i say softly. 

" And thats your mommy" he says, when he leans in a kisses my stomach." She is the best person in the world." I let out a smile and kiss grey on the cheek.  I Scoot my self out of bed and head to the bathroom. 

" Get ready, we're leaving In 20 minutes." I say opening the door. 

" Where we going." 

" Well. We're gonna go see if our little gang member is a boy or girl." I say pointing at my stomach. 

" But the appointment is at 10 and its..... 8:35. What's the rush?" he asks getting up. I didn't even notice that he was only in basketball shorts. And just gonna say Hot Damn! 

" I want food, So we're gonna stop bye somewhere and get somthing." I say then go into the bathroom and I take a shower and do my hair. After about 20 minutes I'm ready and I walk out and Greys going pull ups in the doorway using the door frame. Yummy!!

" Watcha doing there." I ask, grabbing my purse off my dresser. 

" Working out and looking hot doing babe." he said with a smirk.

" Well lets get going, I want a starbucks milkshake!" I say. He sighs and jumps down. " What?" 

" Thats like your 30th milkshake this week." he said smiling." Like everytime we go in there, The workers turn on the milkshake machine." I try to hold my smile down. Shut up, Craving dude..... I NEED IT!!! 

" I don't care.... I Want my milkshake." I say walking down the stairs. I finally got Grey in the car and we headed downtown to starbuck and he was right. Right when I walked in the lady at the desk had my milkshake. She looks familiar. Where have I seen her before. 

" hey Jess, Got your Milkshake ready. " she say handing me the shake. 

" Thanks- " I said hoping she'd say her name.

" Melony." Oh now I remember. Darrens Girl!

" Oh yeah Melony! You work here? Since when?" 

" I just got a job here last week and I usually work late, but I changed schedules with a co-worker." she said with a smile." So... how's the baby." 

" Kicking... and doing great. Where on are way to see what it is right now."  I say taking a sip of the milkshake... mmmm so good! 

" Ooh, Tell me when you find out!!" she said in a fan girl voice. 

" I will don't worry. Well I'm gonna get going. Talk to you later Melony." 

" See ya!" 

......................................

Drive to the hospital

......................................

Well we're waiting in the waiting room for our doctor. That Doctor looked oddly familiar. Strange. I look over at Grey and he is staring intensly at the door. Gosh he's really out of it . I grab his hand and he jolts. 

" Its ok."

" I know... But what's taking them so long." 

" They should be out in a min- " i get cut off from the door swinging open. 

" I got your results. Its doing fine and is very healthy. Did you want to know the gender? Some parents don't." he asks. God he looks so familiar. I look at his name tag and It says Derek Freeman. Hmmm where have  I heard that before. 

" We would like to know," Grey says. 

" It's a girl." he says smiling and looks at me." Congratulations." YAY  ITS A GIRL!! 

" Thank you for everything doc." Grey says. 

..........................

Grey goes to the front desk and signs the paper while I go look at the tutus in the gift shop. I look around for about 5 minutes till I feel an hand grab my forearm. I turn around and Its my doctor. 

" Hey let go of me!"I say, He comes closer, and grips tighter. 

" Or what Kitten." 

Then it hit me. 

// Flashback//

I slapped his hand and looked at Derek.

" Hands off Perv!"

In a second, Derek had changed are positions and I was on my back on the couch with him sitting on top of me.

" Or what kitten?" He then put his head in the crook of my neck and started to kiss me. I tried to get out from underneath of him .But he grabbed my arms with his hands. the others just smirked and drank their beers. 

// flashback ends// 

" We miss you kitten." he says with a smile. 

" Let go of me, or I will scream. And then you can answer to grey!" I say right in his face. 

He lets go and chuckles while walking away. What the hell! 

I didn't think about it but as soon as me and grey got to the car, it was quite. I decided not to tell grey because it was just one guy and I'm sure that he knows what happen to David. So he won't try anything.......right? 

Grey drives us to a restaurant so we could get some food. finally I'm starving! I tell Grey to get us a table while I got to the restroom. Girl I gotta pee! I find the ladies room and use the restroom. When I got out I washed my hands with the pink soap. But What I didn't notice was the figure standing the reflection of the mirror. 

" Im thinking Candace for a name... or maybe Kaytlen." its says I whip around to see who it really is.

" or better yet..... Carly." he say grabbing my forearm.  

Aiden........