Chapter 31

Ok guys! I'm typing this on my iPod so I'm sorry if it's not as good as the other chapters.

Sorry , another time skip.
👆 And up top👆
Adalind - 16
Cole and Seirra - 6
...............................................
Jess's Pov.

" Adalind! Get down here your gonna be late!" I yell from the kitchen. First day of school is always stressful for the kids. And me. Making sure Coles pants are on the right way, Adalind's outfit is appropriate for school, and Getting Seirra in an outfit that looks like something she wouldn't wear to a gang raid is hard. I finally gave up on the 8th outfit and let her where what she picked.

And personally, I find t really cute

" mommy! Mommy! Can I wear this!" She says twirling in a circle. I nod and smile.

" yes honey. You can where that." She smiles and turns around. I notice something tucked under her shirt on the hem of her jeans. " But I think you should leave your knife at home."

" Ugh, fine" she says handing me the knife. Grey and Darren got them all knifes, I'm not to excited about it either.
I walk to the kitchen and  put out some cereal and milk for breakfast. Cole , Seirra , Grey and me where all eating when Adalind came down the stairs. Wearing leggings , a red flannel jacket tied around her waist, boots, a black beanie, and a high crop top. I look at her and then at Grey.

" morning " she says grabbing an apple.  Grey looks up and lifts an eye brow.

" Are you going to school ... Or a dance club. " he asks.

" uh , school." She replied in a duh voice.

" Not in that, your not." He says. Ugh , he is very protective over his little girl.

" How would you know what girls wear to a dance club." She asks putting her hand on her hip. Greys face turns into a smirk and he looks at me.

" I have a hunch." He says winking at me. I kick him under the table.  That Ass hole. 

" I think her outfit looks fine." I say looking at Grey. He gives me a dirty look. " if she wears the flannel jacket." She roles her eyes and puts on the jacket.

" Mom , can I take the black jeep today?" Adalind asks me. " I'm promised Kat I would give her a ride." I nod and she smiles running over to me and grey and hugged us. " thanks! Love ya!" With that she runs out the door. 

.....Adalind's POV......

( The car that she took) -HONK HONK- " Come on Kat! Move it!" I yell

-HONK HONK-
" Come on Kat! Move it!" I yell . She comes out her house and gets in the passenger seat. " God what took you so long?"

" It takes more than 10 minutes to do this Addy." She says motioning to her face. I laugh and spin out of her drive way.
" so did you hear?" She asks me. I give her a - hear what- look. " There's a new kid. And I hear he's hot" she give me a wink. 

" God your a whore " I say jokingly.
" learned from the best sweetie." She sasses back.
........................
PREVIEW OF THE NEXT CHAPTER

" Vince." He emotion drops. " Your Greys Girl?" He asks looking down on me.

" uhh , yeah " I say in a duh tone. " Why do you ask?" I ask kinda confused.

" I'm guessing you don't know who I am?" He says tilting his head. I lift a eye brow and shake my head.

" let's just say where cousin" he says with a smirk.
...........
WHOS THIS MISTORY CHARACTER????
Find out next time!!!
If there even is a next time.