Chapter 23

!! READ !! ( or not I don't mind )

Hey guys, Ok so I excited my self on what's gonna happen , so Im Update again.  Please give me any Boy or Girl Baby names that I should use. I may or may not use them. That and I like hearing your guys opinions. Anyways!!! I wanted to say somthing else but i don't remember......hmmm..... what was it.... Oh YEAH!!! There will be a second book when this ends!! Just letting you know. I'M SO EXCITED TO START IT!!

Lets forget me fangirling over this and get back to the Story. 

______________________________________________

A Gang Leader For a daddy... this kid is gonna be a badass.

I just cant wait till it gets here....

'Skipping Forward In time'

18 weeks in

18 weeks in...... 

and I have a strong and odd craving for Starbucks Milkshakes....mmmmm so good!! Anyway. 

I woke up on a saturday morning to the sunlight coming into our bedroom. I fluttered my eyes and looked over at Grey. Still asleep with his hair all messed up. Aww, he so cute. I went to sit up. But that was kinda hard. I let out a little sound of pain, haven't got used to the extra belly yet. But right when Grey heard it. His eyes shot open. 

" Jess are you ok! Breath Breath! Don't forget to Breath!!!" He yelled almost falling off the bed. I laughed at him to the point where I couldn't breath. 

" Grey... I fine, the baby's not coming. We still go a long ways to go." I said smiling. He sighs with relief. 

" Ok good" He said in between breaths" God that was intense.... Felt like I was going into labor!" 

" No we still got aways to go." I  Said getting up heading to the bathroom. After I washed my hair and cleaned myself up. I did my hair in the mirror. I heard Grey talking to someone down stairs. Hmmm must be Darren. Oh that reminds me, Darren has a girlfriend! Well , they don't say that they're dating. But still, I think when you constantly talk to this person and hang out.. and I don't know... make out with the person, I count it as dating. Very sweet girl. Melony if I recall her name to be. After I get dressed and through my hair in a ponytail. I walk down the stairs. But when I turn and peak around the corner. I see some people  I didn't expect. 

Sally , Dakota, and his Dad.  

We forgot to tell them that I was.

" So what did you want to talk to us about dear." sally says holding Dakota on her hip. 

" Well, Im just wanted to tell you guys that , I love Jess, and I wanted her to be apart of my life.... and I'm gonna marry her." 

" AWWWWWW. MY BABY BOY IS ALL GROWN UP!!" Sally says. 

" Good job son, couldn't be prouder." his dad says. I hear a sniff from sally.

" Aww mom, don't cry." Grey says. Awwe she's crying. 

" Oh my Grey" she wipes the tears from her eyes." Well, back to business." she claps her hands together. " I want 3 grand babies, thats all I ask." she says like it's no big deal. 

" Uhh...Mom!" Grey says trying not to laugh. 

" What! By the time Dakota has babies I'll look like a elderly raison." she says pointing down at Dakota. 

" It's just funny you should say that, cause-" grey says till I cut him off. 

" Hey Honey- oh Sally , Dakota, Burt. Nice to see you guys." I say rounding the corner holding my belly. Sally and Burt's eyes look at me and I swear Sally's jaw dropped to the floor. 

" Honey , I'm gonna have Grand Babies!!" she says almost yelling at Burt. She stands up and runs over to me." Oh and you're coming along nicely. How many weeks?" 

" 18" Sally whips her head over to Grey. 

" You haven't told me that my daughter in law is carrying my Grandchild for 18 weeks!"

" Surprise?" he says shrugging and smiling.  She looks back at me. 

" Do you know what it is yet?" 

" Not yet, we have a appointment in a couple weeks. " 

" Oh, I hope it's a girl!" she says fangirling. God I love her mom, she's like the sister I never had. Dakota runs over to me and feels my stomach. 

" Why- why your tummy so big?" he asks. 

 " cause there's a baby in there little man." Grey say walking over to him and kneeling to be the same height. " She gonna have a baby." he says pointing at my stomach. 

" SHE ATE ONE!" he yells. Everyone laughs. 

" No,  she didn't eat at baby." Grey said smiling. 

" Then... how did it get in there?" Dakota asked. We all gave each other looks. 

Uhhhhhhhhhhh Awkward Silence.