Chapter 14

Jess POV. 

Nothing happened thank god.

Jackson, Four, and Derek all got drunk and crashed . So I managed to sneak up stairs. I Didn't know where anything is so I just started going into random doors. I manage to find a large bedroom. It had a large bed and a walk in closet. 

So this must be Aidens room. 

I Looked around on the dresser to see pictures of a beautiful girl and him. That must be the that girl he was talking about. 

What did you do Grey? 

I saw another picture of two little boys. Both holding pistols laughing with a man. It was Aiden, Grey; as kids with their dad. 

I walked over to the bed and sat down. I looked over at the night stand at the clock. 12:03 

I yawned, well might as well go to sleep. 

................................................

Some

................................................

Time

................................................

Later

................................................

I woke up to feeling cold hands. 

I tried to keep my breathing steady so it would appear that I would be sleeping. He pulled me close and tightened his grip. 

God Grey where are you. 

A tear rolled down my cheek and onto the pillow. A sob left my lip. 

" Jess......." 

" please...... let me go" 

He turned me around so I was facing him." I only wish it could be, but your brother had to rape and kill my girl.... my wife." he tighten his grip. 

Grey raped and killed his wife!?!

" You know, You remind me so much like her, your smile.... Your laugh...... Your touch." he said petting my side. 

" But I promise, it will be much more fun here then it will be there. Trust me Kitten." he said kissing my neck. 

______________________________________

I know short chapter, but is still a chapter, Thanks for reading!!!