Chapter 19

I'm Going home. Im finally going to be where I belong. Then my smile dropped, when I thought about my nightmare.

" Waits wrong." Grey says all concerd. " Jessie, What's wrong." After he said that, I looked up at him and tears start to run down my cheek.

" I don't want to go back!" I say. " I cant go back there!" I look down to the floor. Thinking about what how Aiden made me practically run around naked for his gang, how I was the ' entertainment' . I cant do it anymore.

Grey grabs my chin and lifts it lightly to I would be looking into his eyes.

" Babe, Your not going back, You're coming home... where you belong."

" How..." i say in between sobs."  One of Aiden's gang members are supposed to be taking me back..... back to that Hell house. "

" Babe." He says stroking my cheek. " I already lost you once. I'm not doing again." He plants another kiss on my lips and i'm full with bliss.

" Come on" Darren says." Let's get you too home before Aiden's member even notices."

I'm going home. Im back together with family. Im back together with my Grey.

" Wait, If David finds me gone! He'll tell Aiden I ran off!" i said.

" David?" Darren asked . " Is he the one that brought you here?" I just nod. Darren and and Grey look at each other and nod.

" Take care of David... Better yet, Find him and take him to the car. We need to talk. " Grey said quietly to Darren. " And you baby girl" he said turning his head to me and kissing my neck. " Are coming home and not leaving my side." I'll preach to that. We walk out of the store and Darren walks the opposite way to go find David. As we walk out of the mall, Grey Picks me up bridal style, i squeal in surprise.

" Grey Put me down!" i laugh

" Not until hell freezes over!" he says walking to the parking lot." Besides, you're mine" he says into my neck. We finally get to the car, but we cant leave yet because we have to wait for Darren. We sit in the back of the Truck with the tailgate down. Its one of the trucks with the lid covering the bed of the truck. He has his arm around me and i'm leaning against his chest.

" You have now Idea how much I missed you baby girl."

" I could probably give a good guess." I said not looking up.

" I don't think you can, You're my drug Jess, You show me all the highs in life."

" I misses you too" i say looking back up at him. He looked down on me and smiled, he bent down and kissed my neck some more, I could help but to let out a little moan at the fact that this was way better than what Aiden ever did. After I noticed that I moaned loud enough so grey could hear. I start to get red. I feel a smirk form on grey's face.

" You're blushing..." He said in a mocking tone.

" Fuck You grey." I said trying to hide my face.

" All day." he said leaning back and laying down. Did he really just say that. Ugh guys will be Guys. I decided to tease him a little because its been so long. I crawled on top and sat down on him. He looked at me with a smirk and his eyebrow raised.

" Jess.... what are you doing." I didn't say anything. I just gave a smirk and bit my lip. I took my nails and scratched his sides lightly. He arched his back a little and gave me a surprised look. " Umm, Jess, You should probably stop what you're doing..." he says groaning" Before you do somthing you're gonna regret. "

" What am I doing?" I say all innocent.

" Babe Girl, you know what you're doing." and in a second he smirk grows and he switches us so hes on top. " And I would like to continue... But sadly, if Darren saw us like this." he said with a chuckle. I'm still surprised that he flipped us so fast.He was holding my hands next to my head with his. He bent his head down to my neck and his lips brushed against my ear. " And by the way, its not nice to tease." Grey brought his head up when we heard Darrens voice.

" Grey I found him, he was in the cafeteria making out with some_ Ok, i know you guys haven't seen each other for like a month, but do y'all have to do the naughty here .... I mean this is a parking lot."

Grey still sitting on me , turns and starts to talk to Darren. I looked over and Darren has a gun to David's back, probably cause were in a public place.

" Put him in the back." he says to Darren and then looks at David." And you , don't think we won't shoot you, and if you try to run. I will break your neck with my bare hands." Grey gets off me and helps me out of the trunk. We walk around and grey holds open the passenger seat. I get in and grey shuts the door and gets in the drivers seat. Darrens in the back with David so he doesn't try to jumping out the truck while were doing 80 on the interstate.

We finally get on the road when my phone vibrates. Oh god, plz don't let Aiden, I slowly look at the phone and its Darren. Thank god, I open the message.

......text messages.....

So what did you get Grey for his birthday ;)

Shit , it that today?!?!

Umm Yeah

... end of texts....

Good god what am I gonna do?!?!?