Chapter 17

Grey's POV. 

2 weeks......  fucking 2 weeks since i've seen Jess... My Jess. 

I cant take it anymore! There's no leads on where they've gone or if shes even alive!! I haven't came out of my room in days. I started thinking about her. How her laugh was the most beautiful sound on earth. When she smiles, it makes me want to buy her the world. I would do anything for her. 

Shes my own personal brand of heroin. Shes my own drug. She shows me all the highs of life. And now that I don't have her anymore. Im left with the lows. 

I'm back to what I was before I met her. I was a killer, not afraid of anything. But to tell the truth, I am afraid...I afraid of never seeing her again. That I'm never going to hear her sweet sweet voice. That I'm never going to feel her soft touch. That I'm never going to  taste the beautiful taste of her lips. I don't see how I can go on without her. 

I was sitting on my bed. Thinking about her. She's only thing on my mind. 

Jess 

Jess

Jess

Jess

Jess

I cant do it. I pull my gun that was tucked in my pants. And loaded it. I brought it slowly to my head. 

" Jess............. I love you." 

.....................................................

Then the door opened and Darren comes in. 

" GREY!" he screams and runs over to me. Pulling the gun from my hand. I cover my face with my hands and cry my tears. " What the HELL!!" 

" I cant do it! I NEED HER BACK... I need my Jess back" 

" Is this what Jess would have wanted! For you to give up on her!!" Darren says. " No, She would want you to fight! She would want you to be Strong." 

" Ok." I take few deep breaths. 

" OK, get dressed, We're going to out" 

"ok , fine, where we going." I ask. 

" Just get dresses" 

___________________

After he gets dressed and there in the car 

___________________

" Where we going?" 

" There's a New Tattoo parlier, Where get new tattoos." 

" Fine"  we get to the mall and we finally find the new store.  Darren stands in line, talking to the tattoo artist. I stand behind him. We finally get ready to go in the back room, when someone runs into me. 

" I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." I turn around and my whole life frozen. 

My Jess.