Chapter Four: How does Sebastian handle this?!

Silence...Who new going into a room would be so hard? Ok when it's Sebastian's it's very hard.

"We can't go i-in there he'd kill us he would...." MeyRin stutters. I know what she means..would he hate them? Or worse kill me? Gulp, Oh come on Alex what would Ciel think if he sees me going around his house in my nightdress.

"Ok, what would be worse? Ciel seeing me in Bards cloths where the trousers and sleeves would be too short or Sebastian's which will be to big, but I could sort out so it looks better?" They think.

"I vote Sebastian's." Finnie says. "Me to" Right thats Bard in "I suppose but I'm not going into his room." Good that's that settled. I look at Finnie and Baldroy, great they aren't going to go in either..crap that leaves me...perfect just perfect.

"UGH, fine I will go in and hope he doesn't kill me after!" They all look at me like I have turned into an alien.

"Oh we can't let you do that Al-" I cut MeyRin off.

"Yes you can and you will, look I know you are all still suspicious of me and probably don't believe my story. Which is true, so I will go in and hopefully this will help you to believe me. Or at least trust me a little bit." They look at each other then nod.

"Ok then follow us." Bard says while holding the door open for me. We walk through some corridors and then they stop in front of the door, which I'm guessing is Sebastian's door I gulp again. This is crazy I am actually slightly scared even though I know he's not in there. Finnie opens the door and I look around before going in.

"Go on, his uniform is probably in the wardrobe." Finnie whispers making me laugh.

"Guys he isn't here you don't have to whisper haha." I try to encourage myself, not that it works that much.

"Then why haven't you gone in then?" Bard smirks, I send him a glare and he stops, taking a breath I walk in and go straight to the wardrobe I hear small gasps come from the doorway, ha they are funny. I open it half expecting cats but there aren't any..hu almost disappointing, I grab the tail coat thingy and a shirt...erm wheres the waist coat? I close it and turn around and go to the chest of draws and open the first draw ah ha got it and the trousers. I walk quickly back to them and I let the breath go I had no idea I had been holding.

"You got it all, you did." Squealed MeyRin.

"Well it wasn't hard" I lie but they see through that, Bard and Finnie laugh and go back to what ever they were doing before I came along. Laughing I follow her to a spare room next to hers. This place isn't exactly running out of rooms heh.

"Thanks" I say as I go in.

"Wait!" She grabs my arm I nearly fall over but stop myself by grabbing the door frame.

"What?"

"You need to wear a corset, you do!" OH COME ON.

"Do I really?" From what I've seen and heard they look very uncomfortable. She wasn't taking a no for an answer she shoved the corset into my hands.

"Erm MeyRin I don't now how to do this, remember year twenty thirteen soon to be fourteen... fashion has, changed" Her eyes widen.

"Oh my well..er.. if you get it onto yourself then I'll do the laces shout when ya ready!" Before I could say anything she shut the door....I look to the ceiling. Why do you hate me god? I don't particularly believe in him but still, first I have to go into Sebastian's room and now a flipping death trap. Sighing I pull up the trousers thank god I had put some underwear on last night, don't ask why I just sometimes put a fresh pair on at night, don't know why but I am so glad I did. They are to big I'll have to ask for something like a safety pin. I loosen the laces on the corset and pull it over my head.