Chapter twelve:DAM YOU!

"What do you want?" I hiss at him, he steps through the hole in the wall and looks at me and smirks, oh hes gonna pay for that.

"I simply came to find out who was making so much noise, of course I should have known it was you and why is it cold in here?" WHY YOU LITTLE UGH Before I could say anything Bard cut in.

"It's not her fault master I was the one who did this." I spin around to face Bard "DAM RIGHT IT ISN'T AND IF IT WASN'T FOR SEBASTIAN I WOULD PROBABLY BE UNDER THAT DOOR!" I point behind Ciel to the door, Bards face drops even more. "WHY ON EARTH DO YOU USE A FLAMETHROWER WHEN ALL IT DOES IS BLOW THIS PLACE UP?" I start to walk towards him.

"Sebastian stop her and get her out of here and don't come back until she is calm again and Bard leave the room please." I hear Ciel say. CRAP. "Yes young master." and Bard mumbles as he walks out of the room. I am suddenly pulled back like last time.

"GET OFF ME!" I yell at him as I kick again, he sighs. "You know what happened last time you did that." I glare at him then Ciel who starts to talk.

"Alex I am ordering you to go with him and not to come back till you are calm." SERIOUSLY? He knows how much I hate it when he 'orders me' to do something. I freeze as he says this Sebastian obviously feeling this tightens his grip but I let my knees collapse letting me fall between his arm and chest then I stand up and start to walk to Ciel my eyes glowing with rage and i'm sure I just saw a flash of uncertainty go across his face heh. Ok I suppose if I saw a six foot tall girl with powers she only just found out about and half her face covered by her long brown hair with demon like blue eyes full of rage coming towards be, I would be uncertain to.

"Sebastian."Is all he says as I close the gap between us only two more paces, BAM. Sebastian's left arm makes contact with my stomach again but harder this time I gasp out in pain and stumble back a few steps then crumble to the floor under Ciel gasping for any air possible. Ciel kneels down next to my head while I try to breath.

"He warned you and whatever is wrong sort it out before you two come back." He pushes some of my hair out of my face I may be unable to breath but it doesn't stop me from try to move. I grab his left hand with my right and glare at him while breathing heavily. He sighs as he try's to take his hand away but I hold onto it tighter angry and slightly worried that I still can't breath properly. He looks up.

"Sebastian get her off me and take her away from here before she destroys something then when you are both back find out what is making this room so cold." I giggle a bit in between gasps, Ciel looks back at me in amusement his eyebrows raised in question.

"Aw...gasp....ca-nt...gaps y-you....han-..gasp...dle...me....yo-ur...se...gasp...lf?" His face hardens and quickly flashes his demon eyes at me my false smile fades and I tighten my grip on his hand while glaring at him right in the eye with my electric blue eyes even though i'm still trying to breath. Suddenly a white gloved hand holds my wrist that is holding Ciels and one around the back of my neck not tight but as a warning. I don't move my eyes from Ciels.

"Please remove your hand from my lords arm." To hard to talk while gasping for air still...dam it he hit my stomach hard...all I do is hold on to Ciel with out moving. I hear Sebastian sigh.

"As stubborn as ever, I advise you to let go now as you are in no fit state to try and fight me while you are gasping for air." His hand tightens a bit around the back of my neck and my wrist. I cough as he does I know I can't hold on much longer but I might as well fight. Ciels sees the look on my face and sighs.

"Sebastian she won't let go you will have to force her to." Took you long enough to get that! My breathing still not normal I still grin.

"Very well my lord." Sebastian lets go of my neck and rist but moves his right hand to my throat and tightens his grip around it forcing me to start chocking as I still haven't recovered from the hit earlier. Sebastian sighs again as I don't let go of Ciel and tightens his grip on my throat to the point of barley being able to breath. My eyes widen and I let go of Ciel to bring both of my hands up to Sebastian's trying to get his hand of my throat. Ciel stands up and looks back down at me as I choke.