Chapter seven: Anger will revel all....

"Then why is this darkness coming from you?".......WHAT!?!? I freeze he's joking right...

"N-n-, this i-is com-ing from you, isn't it?" I start to tremble out of fear and anger.

"You don't sound so sure there." This can't be coming from me! I don't even know how to do it it! Just then door bursts open reliving a worried looking Ciel.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" He shouts looking annoyed. He looks from me to Sebastian who still has his hands on place.

"I told you to see if she has another form not to show her yours!" He sighs impatiently, and Sebastian sighs.

"Young master it may interest you to know that I am not the one who is controlling the darkness in this room." I see Ciels eyes widen then look at me. He walks over and looks at Sebastian who then lets go of my neck...finally...I rub it a bit then look at Ciel. Oh great he's grumpy...no one likes that...

"Stop this now Alex!" He commands as his eyes turn demon red, How dare he do that to me! If my eyes weren't demon like and blue they sure as hell are now, my anger rising in me again bubbling at the surface just waiting to explode.

"Don't speak to me like that and try to scare me with your pretty little demon eyes." I hiss under my breath as I take a step forwards. Ciels expression is priceless, he takes a step back, Sebastian jumps over me and lands in between me and him...dam him, I glare daggers at him l as I go to move...wait I can feel it....oh my god I can feel the darkness, as in I can feel my self radiating it, making it darker in the room. Heh he was right, and anger does seem to help, fine...lets dance...I push more of it out making the room almost pitch black, I know we can all still see whereas someone else normal would not.

"Sebastian stop defending him, he's a demon now, are you not" I look around his left shoulder at him.

"Can't you do anything with out your butler?" I smirk as I see him become irritated. I look back to Sebastian.

"You know I actually use to try and hate you for what you are and the fact that you enjoy killing, heck I still try and hate you." He looks at me with amusement as some of his black hair falls in front of his eyes.
"And now you seem to be one." I know what he meansand I growl as Ciel pushes Sebastian out of the way.

"Yes I can, and I can defend my self!" His cheeks are a bit red haha, it's not so hard to make you angry.
"Don't loose it now." I tease and he smirks back.
"Oh no I'll leave that to you." Why the little irritating-arg, I take a step towards him feeling my eyes blaze with anger. "Why, you have gone full out for someone who isn't a demon." He folds his arms and looks at Sebastian who chuckles a bit.

"DAM YOU!" I shout, and with that the room goes darker than dark, pitch black, pure darkness. I can still see them easily as Ciel looks slightly shocked at the now pure dark room then regains his smirk,
"Sorry that has already happened." I narrow my eyes at him, I look at Sebastian who goes to his thinking pose while looking at me,
"Very impressive" AGH!
"I'M NOT DOING THIS TO AMUSE YOU!" I growl.

"AGHHHHH" THAT PAIN! My back starts to throb a million times worse that before as I fall to my knees, my back arches in agony. "What.....is..t-this-.." my breath comes in quick short gasps like someone has just taken all the oxygen out of the room. Ciel walks over to Sebastian but not taking his eyes off me.

"What is wrong with her?" He just sighs..yeah just ignore me in pain over here!
"It would seem that her other form is trying to break free." Still on my hands and knees too weak to move I look up at them stinging tears lining my eyes.
"What? How?" The pain sears through all of me this time, whimpering I fall onto my side.
"J-just make...it stop" I whisper to weak to talk normally. Ciel stays back but Sebastian walks over and kneels next to me as I curl up into a ball. Sighing he speaks.
"I'm afraid we can't do anything, it is only you who can stop it." I look up at him but my vision is failing..why? oh my eyes must be changing back to normal. "How?" I mutter as I try to focus on him, failing I give up and it all goes dark, not unconscious I just can't see. Almost comforting.