Chapter twenty three: Red head and truths...

"Grell..." He starts to walk over to me his death scythe in his right hand his red hair like always.

"The one and only!" He sings his way over I stay on the spot, wow and I thought he was fun just reading and watching him, well that dosn't sound creepy....I'm not sure if I should be scared, nervous, or happy...

"My my aren't you a tall thing for your age?" He smiles, oh wow those teeth are very pointed, ok I know mine are dam sharp and slightly extended in my other form but his are just over the flipping top especially in real life! I just nod.

"Well you have become awfully quite now, oh well back to boring business, I know all about you! The only problem is i'm not sure how long it will be before the others might find out about you..." Ok who doesn't know about me know? Wait a minute how does he know about me? I quickly snap out of the daydream like trance and take a step back.

"Good point there Grell how do you know about me?" He shrugs making Madam Reds coat shake slightly.

"Nha nowhere important just some guy." My heart rate quickens and I breath out slowly. "And does this guy have a name?" Grell looks at me confused his green eyes studying me carefully.

"Joshua, why is it important?" I suck in a breath of air and force my eyes to stay normal my other form clawing at the surface at just the mention of his name. 

"Well yes if you count that he is crazy, insane, fallen angel that want's me to join him, then yes." Grell's eyes widen.

"FALLEN ANGEL?" He shrieked making me flinch "I believe that is what I just said.." He shakes his head. "I should have known, oh well wait why does he want you?" I stare at him dumbfounded

"You seriously don't know? Yet you know all about me?" I ask he walks towards me with his chainsaw, oops better not push him....

"Don't push me you fiery thing. I know about you being from a different time but he didn't mention anything else..what are you?" I take a step back to avoid the rather sharp blade pointing at my face.

"That's the point we well I don't exactly know." He tilts his head to one side. "Show me or you will feel the wrath of my death scythe!" Oh joy another threat when am I going to stop getting those? I sigh

"Ok but will you stop pointing that thing at me?" He doesn't move I roll my eyes he can be stubborn, reminds me of someone....Sebastian hehe...I close my eyes and feel for the power sure enough it came to the surface hungry for freedom, so I let it have it's way. I open my new eyes to see Grell open mouthed and staring, I let out a little chuckle and smile as my teeth changed and sharpened, my nails became stronger and sharper and finally my wings. They burst through the material tearing it, yep Sebastian won't be happy but oh well, they grow and I stretch them feeling every nerve burning happily from simply being free. The sharp claws extended from the ends of them, the tainted blue glinting in the dull sunlight against the jet black of my wings my long brown hair fly's around me....dam I look good. Something feels different, more I don't know...wild? I blink no time to day dream here!

"You happy now?" I wave my right hand in front of Grells stunned face. He shok his head.

"Oh my simply stunning!" I sigh, oh I sense one of his overreactions coming on as he dances around me.

"These wings as blacker than than the darkest night! But with a hint of electrifying blue! Would have been better in red.." He muttered the last bit. "Eyes like a demons yet they are soul piercing blue, how interesting.." He stares right at me..ok ever heard or personal space?!?! He taps his chainsaw against his right leg. His eyes run down to my neck.

"And what is this?" He taps the choker, better than collar I think, I sigh.

"That was a gift from dear Joshua...dam him, it's basically a collar used for a hell hound but it's been made for, well as you can see, me!" I look down sadly as I feel the cold metal with my right hand.