Chapter fifteen: Saving me again...

"Lets dance." I said and flew up to meet him. "Do you wish to kill me?" He asks I shake my head. "No but please leave my friends alone." He fly's closer so I fly backwards thankful for air to have little to no obstacles. "Leave with me and I will." I send a pulse of cold air at him making him laugh. "I'll take that as a no." I turn to fly away "Don't try to go away as you seem to be new to flying we both know I will catch you." I turn back my eyes narrow. "Maybe but it will take you away from here." And with that I fly as fast as I can to the forest with him close behind me. I hear Ciels voice

"Follow her and bring her back alive!" I sigh he dosn't give up does he? I fly over the trees when a feather skims past me, making me turn a hard left. I look around me but I can't see him, "Great just what I need a invisible crazy fallen angel."

"Now that's not very nice!" His voice came from above me I look up to late as he lands on my back and grabs me around the waist forcing me to stop flying. "AGH! LET GO YOUR GONNA KILL US BOTH!" I cry as we both fall to the floor the wind whipping my face. He whispers "Oh no I won't let you die like I said i'm just braking you in." I struggle as we fall past the trees then he suddenly spreads his wings and drops me a few feet down onto the ground I land with a humpf as I roll then I hit a tree straight on my right side it knocks the wind out of me as I lay there gasping.

"My, my you are a hard one." I roll over with a groan and slowly get up holding my right arm which is scratched an hurts like hell, not broken but hurts. "Can you blame me?" I ask with a half smile as I try to fly up. "Uh hu you are not going anywhere!" He angles his wings and shots feathers at me before I jump which catch my dress perfectly and pin me to the tree that I fell onto. I try to tear the dress but he shots more around my head making me freeze.

"Don't try to move or I will have to hurt you." I can't stop the laugh that escapes my throat. "Hurt me? Do you not think you have already done that?" I ask my eyes twitching, he walks up to me "Regrettably yes, but you forced that on your self." He reached into his pocket I watch him cautiously and he pulls out....rope? Who carry's that around with them? He laughs when he sees my face.

"You never know when your going to need it." He whispers into my ear then breaks the long rope in half and forces my hands behind my back in between me and the tree he tie's them up tightly so they are palms together to stop me from cutting them with my nails. He looks at me his dark eyes in contrast to my blue ones. "It's a shame Sebastian isn't here." I pull my brows together confused "Why?" I ask he smiles, oh dear, "So you don't flinch when I do this." Realization hits me as I watch him put his hand up with the rope around my neck I flinch and try to move but he pulls it tight around the tree and ties it up. Great i'm tied up like a freaking animal!

"Oh and don't try to freeze it or I will be forced to kill one of your friends, for I am quite certain that Sebastian cannot protect Ciel and the others at the same time, oh and I would have to make it tighter." I look at him wide eyed he wouldn't! Ok yeah he would. I sigh and try to move my head a bit just so I could breath, this time he sighs "What did I just say?" and with that he undoes the tie then tightens it resulting in me gasping as the rope threatens to cut me. It is a thin but strong rope that is right around the centre of my neck. He does it up tight so I cannot move my head at all then he strokes my face...WHAT? Then my neck...WHAT THE HECK? I close my eyes wanting him to stop touching my neck, it's been beat up way to much! And plus I just dont want him near me let alone touching me!

"What a-are y-o-u..doi-ng?" I ask taking a breath nearly between every word. "Just thinking how vulnerable the neck is if someone trained went for it." He ran his index finger along where the edge of the rope is making me shiver. He looks at me but before he can speak he spins around for some reason. He laughs "Your going to have to do better than that butler!" Being unable to move my head I just listen.

"I was simply sending you a gift." Well Sebastian took his time Joshua moves his right hand down and I just see him holding a knife, heh good try Sebastian. "I suppose you are here to retrieve her?" Jeez I have a name! Joshua moves to his left and I see Sebastian a few feet away. He looks at me and sees that i'm tied up by my hands and neck, he sighs.

"I am starting to believe that you enjoy being kidnapped." I glare at him and he gets the point. Joshua quickly unties the rope keeping me to the tree then ties it tight around my neck then ties it around his own wrist...wonderful i'm stuck with him...He rips out the feathers keeping me hostage then smiles at Sebastian. "I'm returning the gift with free extras." And he threw the knife and feathers at him and jumped into the air with me gasping as I am lifted from the ground I quickly flap my wings to keep up with him.

"You will have to fly faster than that and I am taking her back now." Sebastian shouts, take me back all you want! As long as it's away from him! He jumps around some trees then leaps into the air and catches Joshua by the neck he grunts, ha see how you like it! Oh crap that means we are about to fall again! Sure enough Sebastian puts his weight behind Joshua and pushes him back down as all three of us fall through the air. I try to breath as we fall this dam rope! It's dragging me behind him I can't breath! I hear cracking and Joshua screaming I look down and see his wings bent the wrong way, oww must have hurt. Then Sebastian lets him go as he can no longer fly and lands easily as Joshua hits the floor hard and just as i'm about to hit the floor Sebastian catches me bridle style. I breath as much of a sigh of relief as I can being tied up. Sebastian cuts the rope that connects me to that thing.

"Did you not believe I could do it?" He asks I sigh "It's hard when you are falling and stuck to that thing." I say taking a breath halfway through, I look at Joshua and his broken wings he looks at me and him with wide angry eyes.

"My sibling was right to try and burn down London! It is full of unclean things!" He yells I stare at him open mouth as Sebastian sets me down on my feet.

"UNCLEAN?" I yell back at him "YOU ARE THE ONE WHO JUST TRIED TO GET ME TO JOIN YOU THROUGH THREATENING MY FRIENDS!" He glares at me "You are just getting in my way now." He hisses and flicks his wings they may be broken but he can still shoot. I try to move but Sebastian shoves me to the side I fall into a tree on my right arm again! I hiss in pain my hair covering my face as I fall, I hear footsteps coming towards me I try to get up but it's harder than it seems when your hands are tied up. A hand grabs my neck, ok not Sebastian and actually pulls me up by it against the tree and holds me at least a foot in the air.

"See now look at you bleeding and unclean." He says, wait bleeding? I look down as much as I can, Oh my right arm where I hit it is bleeding I didn't even feel it probably one of those small cuts that bleed way to much, the blood made it's way down my arm behind my back. Oh wait i'm choking here! I gasp as I change back to normal my wings and all making it go momentarily dark. Suddenly I drop to the floor as Joshua is thrown away from me, he lands on a tree making it crack. I land badly on my left ankle and cry out in pain while I collapse onto the hard ground. I hear Sebastian fighting Joshua but I don't care as I try to breath and cut out the pain from my ankle. My neck almost raw from the rope I just lay there unable to move. I hear Joshua scream out making me shiver I don't dare to look at what Sebastian has done to him. I feel a shadow over me I look up and see a little bit bloody Sebastian if it's his blood or not I don't know. Then I see the two feathers stuck into his right arm I wince at it.

"He is dead, and rather unclean." I smile at this as I try to get up only to remember my left ankle before I actually make it up, Sebastian's hand grabs my arm before I hit the floor. Feeling dizzy I lean against the tree. "Thanks" I say while he pulls out the feathers from his arm causing some blood to trickle down his coat. The rope on my neck cutting half my air supply I start to sink down.

"Sebastian?" He looks at me "Yes?" I smile a bit "You might have to save me again." I say then I fall into him he catches me then picks me up bridle style as I rest my head on him breathing in the smell of blood, woods, and his scent all in one. He sighs "It looks like I have." He replies as he carry's me back my hands and neck still bound but I don't care as long as we are going back.

A/N: Hey! how was it? Any good? Please Vote and Comment as always ^_^ .....Next chapter.....Alex is recovering and the others won't leave her alone.....