Chapter twenty nine: Deadly efficient

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" I scream as I go flying across the room all I see is red, I hit the wall with a another scream. Ciel yells at me but I'm to disoriented to listen properly. I slowly sit up my head pounding thank god I am in my true form or I could be dead...I look down to see red all over my left sleeve and a bit over my chest, changing the black material into a deep ruby shade. Ciel runs over to me but I shake my head.

"It's not my blood... " We both look up and see Grell with his chainsaw being held by Sebastian's left hand using silver forks but his right arm....oh god it's been hit in the shoulder.. When he pushed me out of the way...I try to get up but still feeling dizzy I fall back down Ciel catches me and I lean against the wall.

"Bassy!!! Why did you get in the way? Now your covered in blood!" My eyesight starts to go blurry as Sebastian stops Grell from aiming at me again.

"Whats happening?" I mutter, oh no...the order! The power must have set aside which means my crazy alter ego has gone which means...the order that Sebastian gave me not to change has been put back into action. Ciel looks at me worriedly as my eyes start to shut.

"Whats wrong?" He asks shaking my shoulders, my eyelids feel heavier and heavier like they are lined with lead. 

"Power....gone...order....works...a-again...normal f-form...weaker...." Wow bad time to run out of energy. He shakes me again as I shut my eyes I see his face, his brows pulled together then I see the flash go across his face as he realizes what I meant. The room starts to go dark as I start to turn back my energy fading like the light going out.

"Whats going on?!?!" Grell asks as he takes a swing at Sebastian, making Sebastian jump into the banister and land on it without falling...obviously...He looks over as Grell looks at me and sees the darkness is coming from me. Ciel yells at Sebastian but I can't hear what as I change back the full power of the blow to the wall hits me and i'm unconscious the last thing I feel is my body fall to the hard floor.

~~~

It's all dark...wait...what is that? It feels like i'm being shaken...I slowly open my eyes to see Ciel shaking me. He sighs in relief as I wake up properly, I get up holding my head.

"OW!" I yelp and hold my back with my right hand I look around, hu i'm still against the wall.

"I apologize for throwing you but you didn't seem to want to move." Sebastian says as I try to get up, I stumble and put my hand to the wall for balance.

"Yeah I kind of froze...sorry..." I look up at his right arm and wince.

"Dam you Grell..." I mutter, I see a slight flicker of amusement go across both of their faces I laugh as I straighten up but not taking my hand off the wall.

"What? Am I not allowed to hate him after he tried to kill me attack Sebastian and break a few things?" I ask with a smile.

"Well you did say I should visit again soon!" I freeze as Grells voice comes from Sebastian and my smile fades away and my eyes turn demon like blue. He comes around Sebastian's left side.

"Why is he still here?!" I hiss, Grell pouts, "That's no way to treat a house guest, young lady!" I glare at him my eyes burning into his.

"Oh please you can't take me while you are all weak.." He quickly swings his death scythe behind me on the flat side and hits me in the back where I had hit the wall, I yelp as the metal hits me and fall to my left knee my eyes back to normal I look up at him.

"Your just lucky my alter ego isn't here...." I slowly get up wincing as my back shots with pain, dam this is taking longer to heal than normal...

"Ohhh big talk coming from a flightless bird!" I clench my teeth and walk to Ciels side.

"There better be a good reason why he is still here." I hiss moving so I am in between Ciel and Sebastian, my back slowly healing as my energy comes back. Grell sighs and leans on his death scythe and puts his right hand on his hip.

"Well I don't know if this is true but I heard that the Undertaker has some information on a new maid in the Phantomhive manor, so I thought I would come and tell you and maybe take a swing at you for last time and I get the chance you see my Bassy again." Sebastian sighs and I stare at Grell.

"The Undertaker? How did he even know?" I ask as Ciel looks just a puzzled even Sebastian had a quick flicker of wonder go over his face. Grell shrugs putting his scythe on his shoulder.

"How should I know? I just heard the rumor anyway I suggest going to him at some point..."

"Yes I got it, now go away!" My voice far off nice, can you blame me? Even Ciel and Sebastian look shocked. My eyes flick blue I don't even bother to try and stop them, Ciel looks at me with a narrow eye then back at Grell.

"You can go now, Sebastian make sure he leaves." Sebastian bows as Grell screeched, Ciel walking me away from them both.

"BBAASYY! YOU'RE SUCH A GENTLEMAN-" I turn to see what made Grell stop and see Sebastian doing his evil shadow thingy...I chuckle as Grells face drops.

"Er...Bassyy....your..erm...shadow?" I can't see Sebastian's face but I can imagine him doing his stone cold face at Grell as Grell suddenly changes tone.

"Ok! Well i'm off, see ya!" He jumps out the window and disappears I sigh while smiling as the shadows go, I look at Ciel and Sebastian, what? Why are they looking at me like that...

"What is it?" I ask very confused...

"Why haven't you changed back?" I look at Ciel with a blank face changed back? I thought I had....I walk over to the broken window and look into one of the pices on the floor and gasp...oh crap..my eyes, teeth and nails are still in my true form...I look back at them with a worried face and Ciels frown deepens.

"I didn't know I had changed that much all I knew was my eyes...." I try to change back but I can't...what? Oh my god I can't actually feel my normally form...as in I literally can't feel it...Sebastian takes a few step towards me like i'm about to break down any second, I continually try to change back to normal.

"Whats wrong?" Sebastian asks as Ciel walks over to me...I look at them with a very worried face as my hands shake nervously...this can't be happening....my hands fly to my mouth as they tremble, my hands slowly come down to my chin, my voice comes out out slowly like something is taking my words away.

"I can't change..." I see Ciels eye widen and Sebastian goes into his thinking pose..

"I can't change fully back to normal...." I feel ill and walk backwards until I hit the wall next to the window, I slid down it something cuts my left hand and I feel something run down it, but I don't care as I stare at the ground not noticing Ciel kneel down next to me and Sebastian walk over, Ciel lifts my chin with his index finger.

"I think we need to see the Undertaker.." I slowly look up at him...my mind still fumbling over whats happening...

"I can't change...."

A/N: Heheh I wonder if the Undertaker can shed some light onto this situation? Hope to see you next chapter! Thanks to Flaming Rose for the support! 

~Lexi