Chapter nine: Learning to fight...and fly...

"Lets dance."And with that I push all of my power out of me and the room turns pitch black Ciel and Sebastian's eyes blazing red while mine powerful blue. I have a plan and hope it works.

"Indeed we shall" Sebastian says and suddenly removes his right hand from my throat and puts his arm around my shoulders pushing me against him my hands still behind me. I want to change I feel for the other me as it were, got it, I laugh a bit at Sebastian.

"Are you sure it was a good idea to stand behind me?" I feel the energy and release it, it feels like a tight band that has kept me bound finally coming off. I hear the ripping of my clothes where my wings have come and push them backwards straight into Sebastian's chest. At the same time I dig my new sharp nails into his hands, he recoils a bit but doesn't let go I move my head enough to bite his arm, not enough to draw blood as something in me stops me. Dam it he's strong I can't push my wings any further, wait they have claws! I swing both of my wings in front of me then tilt them so the points are facing at Sebastian and thrust them back again. The darkness fades back to normal as I fully change, only Ciel changed his eyes back to normal.

"Very good but it's not good enough I'm afraid." He says as he ducks both of my wings without letting my hands go but at least taking his arm back from my shoulders. He goes under my right wing and comes up facing me and with out fully letting go of my hands switches them so we are in a dancing position, my right wrist in his left hand and my left arm around his waist with his right hand holding it just above the elbow tightly to stop me moving....awkward... He grins that devilish grin.

"If I'm not mistaken you said 'lets dance'" He quotes, but I can't help but half smile and half smirk.

"Indeed I did but we both know what I meant." I counter back. I see Ciel over his shoulder sighing, ha.

"I have noticed that you haven't tried to draw any blood yet, yet it may be the only way out for you." He asks as he starts to actually dance...help.

"I don't know how to dance Sebastian. And aren't we meant to be finding out what I can do? Not dancing." Please don't notice the change in subject!!

"It doesn't mater and yes we are, and you avoided the question." Dam it of course he did. He looks at me his demon eyes shining.

"Why are you not fighting properly?"

"Er..I don't know" I lie, well I'm not about to say I can't because I like him, not as in love but you get the meaning. Ciel comes up to us and grabs my right arm taking it out of Sebastian's grip to stop Sebastian from dancing with me, but his grip tightens on my left arm in compensation to losing my other arm.

"Look it's obvious you like him and can not find it in you to hurt him badly," Ok cover blown thanks Ciel, Sebastian chuckles and I role my eyes as Ciel continues.

"I don't want to order him to be harder on you, but if you don't put any force into it you will be here for a long time. And you know both of us can not be killed easily even tho he still has to protect me, so try again!" I stare at him for a second then close my eyes. Oh god of course! I'm so dim! I have flipping wings! I need to use them, I just hope I can for the first time around..

"Your right Ciel I can't find it in me to draw blood from him but.." I snap my eyes open and quickly shake my arm making his hand fall off it and I grab him around the waist before either of them have time to react. I can do this! I put my wings up then forcefully down pushing the air downwards as I jump at the same time. Sebastian grabs onto my waist with his free hand to keep hold of me as I fly to the ceiling, and Ciel gasps in shock. I did it!!! Now to stay up here! Moving my wings is easier than I thought it would be, but dam are these two heavy together. Ciel glares up at me.