Chapter six: What am I?

I put the mirror down, shaking slightly, my knees give way so I reach my hand out and grab the closest thing...which of course is Sebastian's shoulder...I quickly remove my hand and lean against the door. Knock, Knock, I jump out of my wits and away from the door.

"Come i-"

"Wait Ciel are my eyes still you know, different?" I ask not wanting to scare whoever it is. Ciel looks at me then shouts back at the door.

"Wait a minute!" he calls then in a hushed whisper to me. "Alex change your eyes now!" He demands I glare at him.

"Ciel I don't know how I did it in the first place! Hell I didn't even know I could do it!" I hissed back at him, suddenly Sebastian is in front of me, startled I take a step back and hit the wall...again that's twice.

"Alex, if some how you are a demon or something else we have two forms-"

"I know you have a true form, remember anime and manga books about all this!" He looks at me with a frown.

"So you have seen my true form then?" I sigh.

"No, all we have seen are you demon eyes sharper teeth and heeled boots." I can't stop the small giggle from escaping my throat at the last part, he looks at me amused.

"Sebastian you can ask questions later, right now we have someone at the door and her eyes are still demon like but blue!" Ciel says while crossing his arms over his chest. He nods then turns back to me with a thinking look on his face.

"Ah I believe I know what to do, your eyes became like this when you became angry with my young master so I imagine it has something to do with emotions. Try to think of something calming, how you would relax." All right then, I close my eyes and think of swimming underwater with no one around, peaceful and black butler, because why not. I open my eyes and look at them, Sebastian nods his head at Ciel who then walks to the door and opens it this time. MeyRin stands there and gives a quick glance to me and her eyes flash with confusion. Crap have my eyes changed back? No, then what? OH dam it Sebastian is still only about one and a bit feet away. He smirks at me for no reason and takes a step towards the door and I muster up the best smile I could given the circumstances.

"What is it?" Ciel asks her, she quickly looks back to Ciel.

"Oh right, the Lady Elizabeth has arrived, yes she has!" He sighs then looks back to me.

"Sebastian stay here with Alex till I come back oh and try and see if she does have this 'other form'."

"Bu-" I try and say but oh no he just closes the door on me...charming. I look back to Sebastian who is watching my every move, ok this is annoying.

"What?" I ask walking to a chair and sitting on it. He puts his index finger and thumb to his chin in a thinking pose, should get a photo of it and frame it.

"I am curious, I have never seen a demon with blue eyes before." I snap my head up.

"I am not a demon!" He walks closer, well crap, sitting in this chair was a bad move as I am now trapped, but if I move it would show that I was scared of him or just uncomfortable.

"Well you are not an angel, and your eyes are like a demons but just blue, how curious." He's speaking like I'm not even here!

"HEY! I am here you know!" I wave my hand in the air around me.

"Yes indeed you are, oh yes as the young master has told me to stay with you till he comes back and to find out if you have another form like me, but first I can ask you some questions." Oh great this is going to be fun....not. Oh well I can't escape this so I might as well make the most of it, I stand up and take the tail coat off and fold it onto the chair.