Chapter seventeen: Honey i'm home!

It's been four weeks now since that creep died and my neck fully healed and we have learn that I can not fully freeze something I can just make it very cold and sometimes a bit frosty, I can now keep it dark for longer with out feeling the side effects, I still fail at controling my eyes from emotions, and if I say so myself I am dam good at flying now! I practice when it gets dark and the others go to bed sometimes Ciel and Sebastian watch me as I learn how use the air to help me go faster or slower and basic training on how to dodge attacks from the ground, mainly Sebastian jumping into the air trying to grab me I failed a few times but I have also successfully missed him!

~~~

Sebastian puts the tea on the tray for Ciel I finish the washing up and walk over to him.

"Hey i'll take it to him if you want." He smiles "That would be good of you, I suppose I will start to clean the library." I laugh as his face shows disappointment, he looks at me with a raised eyebrow so I quickly turn heel and push the tray out of the kitchen still giggling under my breath. Wow that was close, heh I reach Ciels study and knock on the door.

"Come in." I push open the door and walk in with the tray. "Your tea master." I say as I put the cup down on his table in front of him and pour the tea.

"You seem extra happy today." I grin "Is something wrong with that?" I ask as I push the trolley to the side of the room. It's funny that he still has to drink tea or the others might think it's a bit odd that the supplies don't go down.

"No it's good." He sighs as he stirs the tea leaning his head on his left hand. "You could just like pour it into the garden." I say watching him with my head tilted to one side. "It would be a waste." I laugh "But you don't like it that much any more anyway!" He laughs then looks at me my eyes widen.

"Oh no I am not drinking it! I don't like tea!" I say backing up with my hands in the air. He gets up and walks over to me then walks behind me so I am forced to turn around away from my door of freedom. "But it will be more use to you than me." I take a step back shaking my head, wait why I am backing up? "I am not going to drink it" I say as I put my hands down, he smirks.

"What if I make you?" He takes a step closer this time I smirk and raise my eyebrows I take a step forwards. "Make me!" I whisper into his ear then stand up straight. He smirks.

"Getting brave are we?" He teases then walks back to his desk. "I win." I say happily he snorts. "Go and help Sebastian or something useful while I stay here enjoying the view." I glare at him playfully. "I win." He says I open the door ready to run. "Sure if you like being alone with nothing to do." Ciel gets up from his chair with a smirk...CRAP! I shut the door and run like hell to the library nearly hitting MeyRin as I run "Sorry!" I shout back at her she smiles. I get there panting and shut the door behind me leaning against it I laugh.

"Is something funny?" I look at Sebastian then the room, flipping heck he's fast he's done in here already. "No just my daily job of annoying Ciel then running like hell away from him." I giggle as I stand up. He shakes his head.

"You do realize that he will make you pay for that don't you it's not in his nature to loose or give up." He has a far off look on his face and I try to hold back a laugh, yeah just think of that soul you could have consumed...He snaps his head back to me like he heard me thoughts and appears in front of me....oh dear i'm doomed...

"What were you thinking then?" I giggle. "Er nothing, hehe." He takes a step closer leaving only about one foot between us and makes his eyes change to their demon form, yeah he kinda worked it out that I can't help but stare and stand/sit still at them when he does, not so good for me...

"Tell me, or I will have to persuade you." He says with his sickly sweet voice and lifts his hand to my neck teasingly. No I will not fall for this! I am so thankful for being six foot tall! I grab his hand with my opposite left and push it away and change my own eyes.

"Uh hu sorry sweetie but i'm not going to for two reasons, one you would probably kill me and I rather like my life and two simply no." He looks at me with amusement.

"My, my young master was right you have gotten braver." I laugh "You were listening? Should have known." I roll my eyes and try to walk past him he grabs my right arm and spins me around. "Tell me." He asks well more like commands. "Promise you won't kill me?" I ask taking my arm back. "I give you my word." I sigh and my eyes change back to normal but he doesn't change them, I giggle again then look at him.

"Not that I fully trust you even if you can't lie thanks to the contract." He raises an eyebrow "I'm hurt" I laugh "Fine I just though yeah just think of the soul you could have consumed, there happy?" I raised my hands up to my shoulders half expecting him to attack me, instead he laughed...

"Ok not what I was expecting..." I say, he then grabs my wrists, oh here we go, and puts them down by my sides, oh crap I really am doomed, he leans closer to me his demon eyes blazing, fudge, fudge, fudge...

"Maybe I should just eat your soul instead then..." He whispers into my face making me shiver and my eyes flash colours, dam it that's the reaction he wants, grr.

"I highly doubt my soul is up to your tastes." I say shaking my hair making it fall around my face a thin barrier between me and him. He chuckles sending his smell over my face I try not to breath it in...Ok that fails I can hold my breath sometimes just up to a minute but not today of course.

"That's not a no and your eyes seem to be flickering, and it will do after all I havn't eaten in a very long time." He leans in closer to me literally less than six centimetres away and moves his right hand away from my arm to holding the left side of my face gently, trust me it's closer than it may sound. I can't help but breath now the smell filling my lungs, great.

"I'm afraid it is a no I am rather happy with my soul even if you are hungry." I smile and try to make my voice strong but it wavers a bit towards the end, curse it. He smiles leans closer...and lets me go. I almost fall down with relief.

"Some one is at the door." He says simply, I shake my head quickly trying to get his smell out of my head and trying to stop my heart beating at about a thousand times per second, he watches me dam him he knows what he did!

"I'll get it!" I basically shout at him and ran to the door opened it and sprinted for my life to the main hall I got to the door and stopped to breath. Ok calm you can do this! I straighten out my dress and open the door with a smile.....I freeze on the spot my smile fades away, my eyes widen in pure terror.......

"Hey honey! I'm home." A light almost white haired guy says to me with a bright smile.

"Joshua...." I whisper.....

A/N: Hehe Hope you liked this chapter!!! and the cliffhanger! Please Vote and Comment!!!...Next chapter.....Nha I think i'll leave it for now *evil grin*.....

Lexi