Chapter nineteen: Restrained...

"You have no choice." He pushes me forwards and I stumble but hold my self up. I look at Ciel who doesn't move, the command he gave me forcing me to take slow painful steps forwards, my wings at my sides. I pant as I stop myself from flying up to him.

"Alex don't do it!" He says calmly I winch painfully taking to much control to speak. Joshua walks forwards to my side.

"She has no choice like your demon is bound by the contract and has to do what you say, this collar acts like the contract forcing her to do as I command." Ciel looks at me worriedly and Sebastian raises his eyebrows at me....yeah yeah I know how you feel now literally!

"I don't want to hurt him!" Joshua chuckles. "Then leave with me." I grind my teeth together not a good idea as they are sharp. "Then have it your way, I must leave now but don't worry I will be back for you." I turn my head in alarm. "What?" That means he won't lift the order! He smiles at me then takes of.

"DAM YOU!" I shout, before he goes out of reach he turns around while flying. "The order still remains, bye!" And with that he is gone I turn back to Ciel who has moved halfway down the stairs. "Don't come closer!" I yell.

"Agh!" the power of the collar pushes me forwards to the stairs I lean my hands on the third step pushing against them to try and stop myself, beads of sweat roll down the side of my face.

"Ciel please go!" I whimper. "No I will not leave you, you will still have to attack me if I go so it won't make any difference." I sigh WAIT THAT'S IT! I laugh a bit and Ciel and Sebastian frown.

"What is it?" Sebastian asks. I look at him on my right. "This is one of the times when reading lots of this and watching it comes in handy back in my time from when you find ways around the orders, he said attack he never said to kill Ciel!" I say pushing my self up I stand on the top step.

"Sorry about this Ciel." I say, Sebastian realizes all to late as I launch my self at Ciel using my wings for power I grab him and hit him taking him up the stairs we land with him on the floor and me standing over him. Sebastian suddenly grabs me from behind pulling my arms behind me as Ciel looks at me wide eyed in shock.

"I said I was sorry but he said attack never to kill so I figured if I attacked you the order would be fulfilled, and I was right." Ciel gets up and shakes his head. "It's alright and it's better if you don't want to attack me every time you see me." I nod

"I'm going to go and talk to the others about you, stay around here till I say." I nod as he walks off, er why is Sebastian still holding me? "Erm, Sebastian you can let go now." I can feel him smile, oh no.

"But we still have to finish our conversation from the library if I remember correctly." I freeze, really?! I try to wiggle free but it fails. "Seriously you want to restart that? Your not going to let what I said go are you?" He lets go and turns me around and smiles

"Like my master, when have you known me to give up on winning." I frown "I'm not going to enjoy this am I....." He smiles his closed eye smile.

"That's up to you." I smile "Fine to take my mind of what just happened and if you really want to talk about eating souls I will on one condition." He opens his eyes and raises his eye brows. "And what would that be?" I grin my grin that they know i'm up to something. "Catch me!" I say and spring into the air and fly very fast to the door he reaches to grab my ankle but I make it out and fly straight up before he can. I laugh as I fly straight then away from the house going as high as I dare with out freaking out, which is still very high. I look down to see him looking up I look at my jet black wings their electric blue tint flashing in the sunlight, dam they look good. I grin back at him with my sharper teeth showing I open my eyes, crap hes gone...er help... I look around ok i'm going higher.

"HOLY SHI-FUDGE" I yell as a black shadow leaps at me I swerve to my left away from the house towards the forest. He lands on the roof of the manor and smiles at me. "You've been holding out on me in training!" I shout at him with a smile this is enough to make me feel happy since he came back today. "It would not have been fair to you." I laugh "Softy." His face hardens, shit. I fly away a bit more.

"SEBASTIAN, ALEX! COME DOWN!" I look down to see Ciel looking up at us with a sigh. I wave "Humpf." I groan as something hits me, dam it Sebastian he grabs my wing.

"Oh really?" I say as he smiles I turn so I am above him I put my hands on his shoulders and push him with all my might he doesn't let go. "Fine! I mumble we still have a long way down and idea hits me I grin and Sebastian's smile fades.

"Sorry I hope you can land quickly." I concentrate and change back to normally my wings disappearing his eyes open in shock as he falls faster than me as he is heavier. Crap come on Alex! change back! It flashes dark for a split second and I spread my wings out as far as they will go the wind hitting them pushing me back up my hair going all over the place, phew I have to admit I thought it wasn't going to work. I look down and see Sebastian land safely.

"My lord if I may I would like to settle this score with her." Ciel puts his hand to his head but nods. "Fine it is amusing to watch." Sebastian bows then looks up, crap i'm not high enough!! I fly as quick as possible up. I see Sebastian jump half running up the side of the house, wow impressive, SHIT he pushes off I try to turn but i'm to late as he grabs me around the waist from the back stopping my wings from moving.

"Agh!" He laughs "Like I said when have you known me not to win?" as we plummet to the ground screw it I laugh

"Ohh I don't know wait I do! You can't eat Ciels soul." Bad move he squeezes tighter around my waist I gasp trying to breath as the air fly's past me a lot harder to breath when falling to the ground.

"Do you wish to re think that?" He whisper into my ear as he turns us around so I will hit the ground instead of him." crap crap CRAP.

"Y-yes" I choke out I feel him smile and just before we hit the ground he spins me around and lands with me bridle style my wings locked over his arm for dear life. I sigh out with my eyes closed and stand on my own feet then walk behind Ciel with a grin.

"You no for a demon you can't always seem to tell when i'm lying." I giggle then stop as he walks towards me Ciel holds out his hand.

"Stop this now! You can carry on if you wish when the front entrance starts to be fixed and the others get use to the new you." I turn around still giggling. "Thank you Ciel for saving me then." I hear him sigh "That's ok just go to the others now." I change back as I walk Sebastian walks past my right side and taps my silver collar with his left hand and whispers in my ear which makes me shiver.

"You are not safe yet." My eyes widen but I laugh as we walk in, slightly nervous now.

A/N:Oh dear what is he going to do? and how will the others treat her now?....Next chapter......i'll leave it for you to find out....

Lexi