Chapter twenty six: Unknown power

Gone.....

I stare in complete shock at the garden, heck it's not evern a garden.

"And you have no memory of doing this?" Sebastian asks as I walk slowly forwards into the burnt garden, were it's been burnt the ground is very cold.

"...N-n-o"I shake my head, get it together Alex! "No I don't, I woke up on the floor of my room but how on earth I did this...I don't know." Ciel walks to me and leans on his cane his blue coat swaying in the breeze.

"How interesting, well it looks like you need to find a way to control this other side of of you." I nod and I kneel down to the ground it's black. I feel it with my index finger and thumb.

"Whoa it's cold." I say slightly surprised. Sebastian does the same as me, how on earth he feels it through his glove I don't know.

"Yes it would seem so, well it would make sense as your fire is rather different." I get up again sighing "I am really sorry Ciel!" I put my left had to my neck feeling the collar, I wonder...I spin around to Sebastian.

"God I hate this but the orders given to me are like the same for you right? You have to do them, so order me not to use my true form or whatever it is." His eyes flicker with amusement as he goes into his thinking pose. I turn to Ciel "I am quite sure I am fully recovered but in case can you lift the order for him not to order me please?" Ciel nods in agreement to Sebastian who smiles, ugh I hate that smile now, it's his I love tormenting people, you may like it but when you see it in real life knowing you're about to hate this your opinion changes...

"I have to admit I can see why my young master finds this amusing when he orders me to do something." I roll my eyes and growl quietly "Just do it." He chuckles "I order you not to use your powers or to transform until I say so." The collar glows then fades back to silver, a slight tingle goes down my spin as I accept the order with out fighting it...for once heh..

"Good now that is done hopefully you won't be having any more of your fire parties." Ciel starts to walk back I turn and roll my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me." He says without turning around I lift my hands into the air then laugh. "Annoying person.." I whisper under my breath as I start to follow Sebastian behind me. "I heard that!" Ciel yells back at me, seriously? I smile and whisper again "Sorry I mean annoying demon.." Sebastian chuckles as he walks to my left side, I see Ciel shake his head, thanks to my heightened senses which isn't really a power I hear his reply.

"Mark my words Alex you will regret those words." Ciel says as he goes inside, I look at Sebastian who has an glint in his eye I groan, "Why did I have to say that? Whats he gonna do to me now?" He shrugs "If there is one thing I know about my master it's that he can be unpredictable." I sigh then laugh

"Fine then hopefully I will be under control by the time he gets me back and then the games will begin." I walk to my normally pace which is quite fast as I have long legs leaving Sebastian looking at me with narrow eyes, not threatening ones just curious.

~~~

It's about five-ish I've done all of the polishing in the dinning room and dusted all the painting I could do.....and dam that was alto of paintings why does he need so many? Now i'm just wandering around in the what use to be garden. I start to hum one my fav songs bring to life which is so ironic to this anime/manga..I don't sing the words just the tune which is sort of haunting (or that could just be me). The others have been avoiding me quite a bit since this morning, I can't blame them heck I would be avoiding me if I wasn't supernatural like Ciel or Sebastian.

I continue to hum sitting down leaning against the wall of the mansion my legs stretched out in front of me. I don't feel like facing the others for tea today...A cool breeze ruffles my hair forcing it to fly around my face and my dress flutters, I don't bother to move it. I have never minded the cold I have always preferred it to the heat. I keep humming the song with my eyes closed I feel a shadow over me but I don't think anything of it as the clouds keep covering the sun now and then. I come to the end of the song and sigh with my eyes still closed.