Home

The C-130 landed on the airstrip of Harrisburg Air National Guard Base at Harrisburg International Airport, Pennsylvania.

The entire way home, Emily couldn't think of sleep. It was to the point where she felt as if she had a giant bullet sitting in her brain instead of her arm.

All of the other soldiers stood, stretched, and cheered after the plane had finally hit the Tarmac. They felt so amazing to finally be home.

Emily didn't. She would've killed to go back. There, she belonged with a job to do, here, she was a ruthless killer in the eyes of millions of Americans.

She grabbed her pack from underneath the seat. She had to change out of her uniform before she went to visit her mother.

Maybe you shouldn't, Mermaid. I think it's time that she learned the truth, Alison said in her ear.

She had a point. It was getting out of her control. She was home now. There was no point fully hiding anymore. The tour was over. And the pay was nice. All her mother could really do was get mad at her and even that wouldn't last long.

As soon as the back hatch opened, all of the soldiers followed each other onto the runway where hundreds of soldiers' families waited with signs and thousands of American flags.

"Emily Fields!" a voice yelled.

Emily spun around and watched as a blonde in the crowd began making her way towards her. Emily's nerves were still shot from the war.

Hanna ran towards her and jumped into her arms. "I thought you died, oh my god," she cried into her shoulder.

Emily uncomfortably touched her friend's back. "You didn't tell anybody where I was, did you?"

"No, of course not. You asked me not to," Hanna said, pulling away.

"Well. I've asked you to do a lot of things that you don't do," Emily said.

"That's true. But I figured with a secret that big, it was probably best untouched," Hanna said.

Emily smiled and hugged Hanna again. "I missed you Han."

"You and me both. I didn't know when you'd be coming home. But your mom told me," she said.

"Wait... What?" Emily choked.

"You didn't know? No, I didn't tell her. Your mom found out from somebody else. She called me. And she's expecting a visit from you. Which is why I'm here. Because I'm going to take you home," Hanna said.

"Home to Malibu?" Emily asked hopefully.

"Home to Rosewood. Besides... There's other stuff we have to talk about. All of the girls are coming in. It's as if you came home just in time," Hanna said as she began to steer Emily away from the large crowd of soldiers still unloading the C-130.

"Came home in time for what?" Emily asked suspiciously.

Hanna shifted her weight uneasily. "We will discuss this. Just not here. Not right now. My best friend just came back from the fucking desert. I think she deserves a drink."

"Now there's something I haven't had in a while."

----------------------------------------------

Hanna and Emily walked into what used to be Radley. It had now become The Radley, a prestigious hotel and bar. And it was absolutely gorgeous.

"Your mom owns this now?" Emily asked in awe.

Hanna shrugged. "It's nothing big."

She signaled to a waiter. "Two mango margaritas please."

"Make mine a scotch. Straight," Emily said.