Questions

(A/N I hope the story isn't getting boring for any of you guys! I'm already planning my next one. It won't come out until this one is finished. I hope you guys will read that one too! It really makes my day to see you guys all happy and excited over my updates. If there's anything you REALLY want to see in Home For Fall, let me know in the comments OR message me. Thanks a lot guys. I'm sorry if the last couple chapters have been disappointing. It will cheer up! You guys are the greatest. Love you all! Xoxo)

----------------------------------------------

Aria was the first one to shoot out of the dollhouse, her cheeks streaked with tears.

"This was supposed to be over!" She yelled.

"Aria-," Ezra said but Aria cut him off as the rest of the group appeared. Emily was the last one out.

"No. No! You weren't in there, Ezra! Now some freak is coming to kill us! Look! Guys, am I the only one stating the obvious? -A is back!" Aria shouted.

"Aria, -A is dead. And unless you believe in resurrection, that's not possible," Spencer said.

"I don't know what is anymore, Spencer. Is anybody else freaked out that somebody wrote on a wall in blood that they were coming for us?" Aria spat.

Spencer's eyes lowered to the ground, hurt by Aria's tone.

Emily rolled her eyes and stepped to the front of the group. "Alright Aria, enough. First of all, that stuff on the wall, isn't blood. It's paint. Second, Spencer is right. -A is dead. And third, if whoever this is really is going to try to kill us, I'm going to do weapon training. You're all going to learn how to shoot a gun."

"Sweet," Hanna said in awe as she made a finger gun and poked Emily in the boob with it.

"Knock it off," Emily said annoyedly as Hanna continued touching her breast.

Aria didn't seem convinced but she shut up and finally allowed Ezra to hold her.

Caleb stepped forward. "Okay. Everybody should just go home and try to forget about this. At least for now. We can call the police now and that's it. No more. Not unless it really needs to be discussed."

"Are you insane?" Spencer spun on him.

"That's basically how we all ended up fresh meat for -A five years ago! By meddling in things we had no business in. By being stupid teenagers!" Caleb snapped.

Toby cleared his throat. "Look, dude. Even if we wanted to get the police involved, they would want to know why we were here. We're trespassing. We don't even fully know how we got here. Emily doesn't remember where she got her poem. We came here based on Spencer's hunch. With the whole Charlotte investigation going on still, it will look very bad for all of us. I could lose my job."

"Then call it in anonymously!" Caleb shouted.

The woods became quiet as his shout echoed around the trees.

"Guys, fighting isn't helping anything. Shut up. Both of you," Emily snapped.

They all turned to look at her.

"What do you plan on doing?" Toby asked.

Emily smirked. "He thinks he's the only one hunting us. But little does he know, I'm The Hunter. And I'm hunting him."