where Are you

Emily parked her old car alongside an old torn down house on Jackson Street. Her eyebrows knit together worriedly. She leaned over Spencer's lap in the passenger seat and clicked the console on the car's dashboard. It flipped open revealing a small black pistol.

Spencer raised an eyebrow as Emily pocketed it. Hanna sat stiffly in the backseat not daring to say a word with the fear that she might lose her ice cream privilages.

"Are you serious Emily?" Spencer asked.

Emily sighed. "As serious as a heart attack. My dad can testify for that."

Hanna burst out laughing and Spencer shot her a dirty look to shut her up.

"Sorry," Hanna apologized.

Emily just rolled her eyes. "It doesn't really matter, Spence. Dad would've laughed too."

Spencer sighed and turned towards Emily. "Please, don't do anything rash. We're here to find answers. Not kill on sight."

Emily grimaced. "Don't go all Toby on me. I'll do what I have to."

Spencer glared and turned back to look at Hanna who was now scrolling through her Instagram feed with her legs crossed on the console.

"Do you seriously agree with this?" Spencer demanded.

Hanna looked up from her screen lazily. "Hm? Oh, well... I kind of have to. If I don't, Emily probably won't get me ice cream."

"You're joking," Spencer scoffed. "Your life is more important than ice cream."

Hanna shrugged, her eyes now returning to the screen. "I used to believe that but... I have a feeling we're all going to die anyways."

"Hanna!" Emily and Spencer exclaimed.

"What?! You heard Uber -A. He's not playing around. He was pretty serious about coming to kill us," Hanna defended.

"You're just going to give in. Just like that?" Emily asked.

Hanna groaned. "I've already been through the whole -A thing once. I'm pretty fed up with it. I don't know if I can go through that amount of stress again. Jesus, I got locked in a dollhouse and hit by a car. I'm only 23 and I'm already developing grey hairs. You can't be doing that in the fashion industry. YOU JUST CAN'T!"

"Jeez, chill Han," Emily muttered.

Spencer couldn't help but agree. "She's got a point. But that doesn't necessarily mean you should give up. If you try to forfeit the game, you don't really get to walk away from it. Not alive anyways."

Emily made sure the gun was secure in her beltline before opening her door and stepping out of the car. Spencer and Hanna followed her lead.

"So, you and Ali... How have things been?" Hanna asked.

"You're seriously going to ask about relationships right now Hanna?" Spencer asked as they began walking towards the front of the old run down house.

"Well, I figured we might as well. We can search for clues and talk. Besides, Emily is cheating on me with Alison," Hanna said.

Home For Fall // Emison and PLLजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें