The Talented Mr. Rollins & Co.

Thirteen Minutes Earlier

Spencer shifted in her seat and looked over at Caleb who was clacking away at his keyboard.

She turned the microphone off for a second so that her voice wouldn't disturb Emily.

"Find anything on the voice?" She asked.

Caleb shook his head. "Not yet. I think I'm getting close though. I've stripped an entirely new layer that I've never been able to get to. If I can strip a couple more variables away, I should be able to get the voice that originally created the recording."

Spencer looked at Hanna who was eating M&M'S out of her purse.

"Seriously?" Spencer asked as she held out her hand.

"I don't share."

"Hanna, what the fuck?"

"It's not my fault you didn't pack any for yourself!" Hanna exclaimed as she pulled her purse away.

"Spencer, do we know anybody who volunteers at Brookhaven?" Emily's voice asked over the intercom.

"Not to my knowledge. Caleb is already on it. Just keep up what you're doing. This is actually super helpful," Spencer answered.

"Gag," Hanna muttered as she listened to Emily toast to Charlotte.

Spencer turned off her mic. "Hanna, seriously?"

From behind her, Caleb began typing furiously on his keyboard.

"I can try to hack into Brookhaven's Volunteer Center's rosters. But that's the best I can do. If we don't recognize anybody on them, we're out of luck," he said.

Spencer sighed. This was their only shot. They just needed a stroke of luck.

Caleb's computer began chirping. "I've opened two screens. One of them is trying to de-layer the voice mask, and the other is trying to gain access to the rosters. It's going to take me a few minutes, but I'm pretty sure I can get it." 

"Come on, come on," Spencer murmured as she listened to more of Elliot's words.

"Guys. The voice came through. I got the original. But it's not the voice of the person who's on the roster," Caleb muttered.

Spencer turned to him wildly. "What?!"

"There's two of them?!" Hanna asked. "Oh fuck. Not this again, I'm out."

"I don't recognize the voice. But I do recognize the volunteer," Caleb said.

"Who is it?" Spencer asked in almost a hiss.

Caleb turned the computer around so that Hanna and Spencer could see the name.

Paige McCullers

"Did you get all of that, Spencer?" Emily asked on the radio.

Spencer grabbed for the microphone wildly and switched it back on. "Yes. Em, Caleb found who the volunteer was. He hacked into Brookhaven's Volunteer Center. Emily, it's Paige. We have to tell Toby. I'm sending Hanna in now to retrieve you. Nobody is leaving The Radley tonight. Remember, -A is always one step ahead of us, and Paige is fucking craz-,"