Break And Take

"Hanna, please tell me you didn't really eat the lobby bath soaps," Spencer groaned.

From behind them, Hanna rolled her eyes. "Of course not. I only licked one of them."

Emily couldn't keep herself from laughing. It was almost too nice not to have to worry about anything.

Except that Charlotte's killer was still around.

And of course, Spencer had her hands wrapped around Dr. Rollins' office door Master lock with a pick in the other.

"Any luck?" Emily asked.

Hanna leaned up against the wall and studied her nails, her mind completely elsewhere.

Now that she was in on the secret of trying to hunt down Charlotte's killer, she insisted on staying in on it. The majority of the time, however, Emily and Spencer did all the work while Hanna sat around and waited for them to finish snooping.

The lock clicked in place and Spencer smiled to herself. "Got it."

She pulled it off the door as from behind her, Emily pushed it open. All of the lights were off, everything in Elliot's office neat and tidy.

Emily flicked the lights on and pulled Hanna in before shutting it quickly behind her. "Thank God it's Sunday and there's like nobody here. Let's just take pictures of the notes and get out of here."

"Yeah, I agree. Where did you say they were again?" Spencer asked.

"They're in Elliot's desk," Emily directed.

Hanna leisurely strolled deeper into the room and laid down on the mini couch. "Please, Doctor Fields, could you help me with my problems?"

Emily rolled her eyes. "Seriously Hanna. We don't have time for this."

Hanna shrugged. "We kinda do."

Spencer tugged on the desk drawer and began ruffling through multiple stacks of papers, her mind completely focused on the task at hand.

"I found them," Spencer said.

"Great," Emily breathed.

"And by them, I mean all of them. All five thousand of them."

Emily narrowed her eyes and rounded the desk to stand next to the other brunette. "That's more medical paperwork than I've ever seen in my life. What, was he writing a book on her?"

"It wouldn't be the first time somebody we know has done that," Hanna piped up from her place on the couch.

"Elliot isn't Ezra," Emily said.

"Whatever the case, this is a lot of record, Emily. I don't know if I can photograph all of this in the allotted time we have," Spencer groaned.

"Well, you're going to have to. We need it and we can't just take it. Elliot is working with the cops. As soon as he notices it's missing, he'll be after me first," Emily shot back.

"Fine. I'll work fast."

Spencer took out her phone and began organizing the papers out chronologically on Dr. Rollins' desk.

Emily crossed the room so she could sit with Hanna, her brow furrowed.

She couldn't stop thinking about Aria being out with Alison right now. Were they safe? Were they able to shop without necessarily being stalked by Uber -A?

Even though it was only a ruse so that Alison would be distracted from Emily, she knew Aria truly did want some bonding time with Alison. Since they split up and became closer over the past five years, she felt it was necessary.