Chapter 7

The weekends came as Magnolia at the window ledge which face the road. She felt the breeze caress her skin, reminding that the spring was close. Then, she heard engines roaring. She turned to the road and saw Myosotis's red convertible pulling over in front of her house.

Concurrently, Angelina, Camellia and Gérard were also walking over. She closed her windows and headed downstairs. "Yo!" Myosotis greeted his school mates as they walked up to the front door. "Sup." Gérard smiled. The girls chuckled.

Angelina's fingers barely reached the doorbell when a brunette youth threw open the door. He was younger than Hunter, but none recognised a brother with white highlights.

And obviously, he had some party the previous night with the massive amount of bruises around his neck, like their were some designs. "Um.." Angelina was a little stunned. He arched a brow. Magnolia popped up under his arm. "Hi everyone!" She chirped.

"This is Lily, my third brother." She explained. Her brother rubbed his face with annual. "Pantherlily." He prompt, steeping away from the door. "Come in!" Magnolia smiled, making space for them. The quartet made their way in.

"Most of my brothers aren't home. But Levi should be coming back soon with tea!" Magnolia smiled, leading them to the living room. They settled at various seats. Pantherlily served them water as Magnolia vanished elsewhere.

Throughout the time, Camellia noticed that Pantherlily was keeping a close eye on the boys, seeing how he eyed them every few minutes from the book he read.

She doubt that Pantherlily was even concentrating on the book since he hasn't turned to the next page for the past 8 minutes. Then, Magnolia came back, with a deck of cards. "Let's play until Levi comes back!" She grinned. They agreed to Magnolia's idea.

The teenagers played card games like Old Maid, Go Fish, and (non-betting) poker. It wasn't until about a quarter to eleven when they heard the doorbell ring. "I'm home." They heard Levi. "Levi~!" Magnolia abruptly dropped her cards and ran off.

"She's got all the good cards..." Camellia commented, picking up Magnolia's full house and flashing it to the rest.  Gérard and Myosotis dropped their cards in shock, revealing all of the lousy cards. "Do you mind helping us to set up the table?" They heard Pantherlily. Angelina nodded and got up.

"Not at all." She smiled, walking over to receive her task from the young adult. The remaining teenagers followed. Myosotis and Gérard helped Pantherlily to set up the table and chairs in the backyard while the girls helped Levi with making lunch.

They were home cooking fish and chips. Angelina was careful when she frying the fish, because of the hot oil. They were mostly snappers, with the exception of Pantherlily who wanted a dory. Camellia and Magnolia were making the coleslaw.

"Levi, we're done." Pantherlily popped out from the kitchen window. Levi took a look and saw the table and chairs that were neatly set up. "Good job. Lunch's in a jiffy, so wait a little while more." They were lucky that the Saturday afternoon was sunny yet cooling.

Shortly, Levi and Pantherlily brought out their lunch. "Fish and chips!" Magnolia cried, everyone smiled. It was relatively fine, since Pantherlily didn't stare at the boys. After lunch, the boys had their turn of cleaning the dishes while the girls cleaned the table.

"Do you all want to watch TV or something?" Levi asked, flashing the remote. Camellia looked at her phone. "Yes please." She quickly respond. It was her afternoon show, and it was coming to the most crucial plot. "I'll be heading out." Pantherlily told Levi, bringing along a coat.

"Alright, don't get caught." Levi warned. "Yes boss." He said as the door closed behind him. Levi began to prepare the afternoon tea snacks. Magnolia and Myosotis chipped in to help. She was often told off for eating the raw dough. (Like who couldn't resist not eating the raw cookie dough?)