Chapter 13

Jëager was resting quietly on his bed when someone knocked on the door of his room. "Who is it?" He sleepily asked, not even bothering to get up. "It's me, Brother." He heard a voice, before the door opening. Coming into his room was a slightly younger adult with short white hair and dark lilac eyes.

"It's just you, Gilen." Jëager mumbled to himself, not even turning around to look at the visitor. Gilen frowned at his older brother's comment. "You've got a call, from the Alpha of Yellow Sand." Gilen stated his reason for disrupting his brother's nap. Jëager got up from his bed. Gilen, who had a house phone in hand, gave it to his brother.

"Heyy Jëag lăobăn!" He heard an energetic adult. Jëager grumbled lowly. "If you've got time to greet me like that, then you might as well train your useless sons to be alphas, Sūn." He commented. "Ahaha! Anyways, I hope you've realized that Golden Bell is making their move." Sūn laughed.

"What about it? I've already know that side of the story." Jëager growled, shooing Gilen out of the room. His brother nodded and quietly left as Jëager rested his weight on his free arm to support himself. "They're targeting your daughter, your xiăo băo bèi." Sūn spoke with a low voice. Jëager sighed.

"And you'll be coming for the next meeting during the Lunar Phase?" He asked. "Ah! No problems!" Sūn added, before hanging up. Jëager growled lowly to himself, pulling the phone away from his ear. He stared at the blank screen for a while. He dialed someone else, via an international call. He waited for a moment.

"Hello, you have reached a private line. How may I help you?" He heard a feminine voice. "Fang Album." Jëager mumbled. The lady went offline, but the line was still running. "Lil' brother?" He heard a familiar voice.

"Martin, I need your cooperation." Jëager requested. "Anything for the Alpha." Martin agreed. "Golden Bell. I want you to take down their pack in Scotland and dissolve it." The Alpha commanded. There was a short pause. "Roger that." Jëager could feel his brother's grin creeping from the other side of the line.

・・・

In the morning, Magnolia walked to school, ignoring everyone on the way to school. In the hallways, everyone around her whispered "PMS", which irritated her even more. Ethan tried to flirt with her (per usual), but ended up being snarled at by the wolf-shifter. "Privet, Wolfsbane." He greeted as he tried to embrace the agitated girl.

Magnolia snarled at him, before storming off. Angelina, who was following Ethan for their project, pulled his ear. "I told you!" She snapped. The tension lasted until lunch as Magnolia had cooled down slightly by then.

At their table, Camellia (per usual) skipped out on the class before lunch to get the freshest of the apples and milk. Hence, she was the first to be at their table. Angelina came later with Magnolia. The redhead had her lunch tray while the 'albino' had just a grape juice can.

"So, what happened?" Camellia asked, purposely worsening the situation. "Her brother Hunter grounded her since Levi wasn't around." Angelina answered for their snow white companion. "Where's he then?" Camellia questioned.

"Mag said that he headed back to Crescent Valley." The redhead answered once more. Magnolia suddenly hid her head in her arms, giving Angelina a shock at the sudden movement. "I hate him... I wish they went to hell... Screw Hunter... Screw Trafalgar..." She muttered.

Angelina sighed. 'Ange!' She heard Gérard. She turned around and saw the platinum haired boy waving to her from his seat across the cafeteria. Myosotis, who was with him, beckoned her to come. Angelina reluctantly walked over.