|2|

|2| Niall Horan |

It's been a long while and I guess I let it get to me that night. She was teasing me and laughing at me. Just like the others did. I tried to ignore it and move on but the voices kept getting louder and louder in my head.

They told me to go drive the wrong way. The girl deserved to pay for trying to demean. We are not worthless like she is. She doesn't deserve to live unless she redeems herself.

She didn't.

I watch the life drain out of her body as my grip on her frail neck got tighter and tighter. She dug her nails into my arm as she tried to push me away. She's getting weaker, she won't be able to hold on for long. When she loses consciousness I close her eyes for hers.

Now all that's left for her is a shallow grave with no tombstone. She should've listened to me.

I glance over to the other one. Her legs shook as I saw a liquid run down them. She was so frightened of me. When she saw that I noticed how she's lost control she holds her head down from fear and shame.

I want to say something, sooth her. I decide against it in worries that I'd mess something up even worse than I already had.

I grab the girls body and lift it over my shoulder with a "humph" before heading up the cellar steps.

I owned a small one story cottage in the country side. It wasn't much at first since it was a fixer upper but now it's my prized possession. Fields surround it and a forest which helps give me tranquility. Tranquility means that the voices are softer.

I take her out to the shed near the fields and prepare her for burial. She needed to be in...smaller pieces if I was going to do this more discreetly. This isn't the first body I have buried but I hoped it would be the last. The voices are so unpredictable that I can't ever tell.

I rinse the grime off my hands inside the kitchen. In a locked drawer beside the sink I keep some weapons like tranquilizers. I pull out a needle with a sedative in it and prepare it quickly. I them head down to the basement again to tend to the other one. I'm glad to see that she's past out now. Everything would be so much easier now. I walk over to her and notice the dry tears on her cheeks.

She looks disheveled but at the same time so beautiful. She's beautiful inside and out unlike Kate. I wonder what it would be like if she stayed. What would it would be like if we talked?

Held hands, maybe?

I shook my head then realization hit me quickly. The little voices i heard in the back of my head were quiet. They've never been quiet before. Not until...I noticed her beauty. Like my savior, my angel, she stopped the voices.

I insert the needle into her jugular and release the sedative. A moan leaves her lips. There was no need for her to wake up while I getting the little Angel cleaned up and out of these harlot's clothes.