|4|

|4| Niall Horan |

Once I closed the door shut quietly I used my key to lock her bedroom door. It's the guest room but I thought she'd feel comfortable in there. Who knows, maybe she'll want to decorate it and make it her own one day.

I was upset when she asked for privacy. Though it wasn't a progressive conversation I enjoyed hearing her voice. I should find out her name soon. We'll be spending a lot of time together after all.

She needs to understand.

She has to understand us.

She'll think I'm crazy.

Didn't you see the way she looked at you? She wants you to save her Niall.

I know she just doesn't understand, that's why she's being difficult. She'll get to know me soon and I hope that she likes me.

Thirty minutes later I'm sure she's fast asleep because of what I slipped into her drink. I need to run into town to grab some things. I'll have to go to work on Monday so I need to be able to keep her here without her trying to escape fate.

My cottage is located ten miles away from the county of Cheshire. I like my home being secluded away from the world but it gets extremely lone sometimes and the voices make it even worse.

She would make lovely company.

I make stops out the bakery, hardware store and at the boutique on the corner. I bought new steal locks for the front and back door at the hardware store. I then went to the bakery to grab a loaf of bread and treats for our dinner tonight. I even picked up a little cookbook for her.

I bet she likes to cook or she will at least.

Finally I walked into the small boutique and find myself analyzing each dress for her. Everyone would look so beautiful on her, my angel.

Time gets a head of me quickly. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to see a short middle aged women standing behind me. "Sir, may I help you with something? You've been walking around...getting a little to close to every piece of merchandise for the last hour. The other customers are starting to feel uncomfortable."

I look around and there's a group of women standing around gossiping as they look back at me. Girls always talk about me behind my back.

"I-I need dresses." I stutter out feeling all their eyes on me. I was never good in situations like this where I had to talk in public. I felt safer at home.

"For your significant other, I'm assuming." She eyes me cautiously.

For an angel.

"Y-Yes, for my significant other."

"Well sir, what do you think she would like?" I wasn't sure about that. I didn't know her well, hell, I didn't even know her name. All I know is she won't dress in the fashion that she did before.

"Something beautiful and modest."

The shop lady doesn't talk much after that and she gives me looks like the rest of them. I've become accustomed to them after all these years. I pick out a lot of dresses and start spending money that I didn't have. I get a little carried away while I imagine her in every single fabric.

I take the bags of clothing after paying for them. I must get home soon. I know my Angel is awake now.