|33|

*explicit chapter*

|33| Lyla Pembroke |

This isn't fair that he has to go through this. It isn't fair that I'm caught in his web yet I find myself getting closer to him. I'm letting my walls down, maybe it's Stockholm syndrome or maybe I'm just insane like him.

I've noticed he's a bit more at peace with himself. He found someone to distract him from the dangerous things that wander through his mind. It has me questioning everything I thought I knew. Is love really the best kind of medicine?

His hands traveled up my waist, sliding up my dress and surprisingly I wasn't the one nervous. He was the virgin. "It's okay," I assure him. "We'll go slow Niall." I lift up my dress, he keeps his hands on my waist as I lift it over my head. I toss it to the side before capturing his lips on mine, betraying my loved ones.

He deepens the kiss, getting the hand of being intimate and I fumble with the hem of shirt. He takes it off and he concentrates on my body. I turn around emphasizing what I want him to do. He fumbles with my bra hooks, groaning as he becomes frustrated. "Calm down." I laugh softly as I help him. I turn back around and look at him with soft eyes.

"I'm sorry-" he tries to apologize.

"Don't be, I get it." We continue our passionate kiss for awhile as we make our way to the master suite. He sits on the edge of the bed and I hold onto his shoulders as I straddle his lap. I could already feel his excitement through my panties. I run my hands through his soft blonde hair as his hands roam over to my underwear. As he pulls them down I push on his shoulders until he's laying down.

"I-I...I should be on top." He responds nervously. I only shush him as I slide my underwear all the way off. I have to remind myself that I'm gaining his trust. There couldn't possible be anything real between us, right?

He starts to get a little less shaky and starts to enjoy himself more. I give into the passion as well. I need this, I deserve a break, right? We're kissing, it's heated, our skin is bare against each others and the sex is sensual.

I wasn't looking for anything rough plus Niall is naive about all this. All there is to it is a primal instinct that all humans have which he doesn't understand. To him, women were whores to him if they gave into the instinct to often. He thinks this is somehow morally right because we're in "love". Love is a choice and I can decided not to love Niall.

"Jesus- mmm angel," he groans huskily. It's just sex, just sex. I'm giving myself away to him and I know the consequences. I stop overthinking it as I move up and down against his hips, showing him the time of his life. His pale skin was flushed and I could read the intense pleasure on his face. "You're so beautiful angel!"

As I expected, he reaches his climax and I lean down to kiss him again. I collapse beside him, our skin still touching and relax beside him. I realize how cute he is when he's all tired. I guess that I did my job correctly, nor that I was an expert or anything. He tries to kiss me again but I gently press a finger against his lips. "Can I take a shower Niall?" I say hurriedly.

He looks slightly disappointed, "Go ahead angel. It's cold in here, I'll go make us something warm to drink." I nod as I pick my naked body up off the bed. I can feel his eyes burning into my back until I reach the bathroom and lock the door. Once I know he's out the room I start rummaging through one of the bags I secretly packed.

I stared at the emergency contraceptives box. Olivia has sort of become my own personal smuggler. He'd never figure out if I took the pills anyways and it'll help me out more because I can't be tied to him by a child.

[i honestly I have no idea what's going on in this story rn...I hope this chapter wasn't too all over the place!]