|20|

|20| Niall Horan |

"Please just let me see her!" He shouted as he groaned in pain. The knife was cutting straight through his tattooed skin. He was never ever going to see her again. The last thing he'd see before he did was me, Niall. The one who saved Lyla from him.

"Hello," I say answering my phone. It was always locked away in my room unless I was out. I heard it from the living room and went to see who was calling. "Harry?"

"I'm calling from a booth and I'm so glad I remembered your cell number. I think I left my phone at your house."

"Are you sure?" I ask raising an eyebrow being slightly confused it. "Honestly, I haven't see it."

"I'm pretty sure Niall. Look around, will ya?" Keeping the phone pressed to my ear I walk from my room to the living room. Lyla is by the sink washing dishes.

"It might've I start looking around through the living room and in the cushions. "Mate, I don't see it anywhere." I say clearly sounding frustrated.

"It's gotta be there! I set in on the coffee table while we were talking and I forgot to pick it back up when I left." I look down at the clean coffee table. Still, no sign of the phone. I look to Lyla who's now looking back at me with her back towards the sink.

Without my eyes leaving hers I say into the phone, "I'll call you back Harry," I stuff my phone into my back pocket. Fury builds up inside of me as I approach her. "What did you do?"

"Nothing, I didn't-" I push her roughly against the counter so she has know where else to go. I press her body against mine as I her force her to look at me.

"You did, I know you did. Where's the phone Lyla?" I shout making her flinch and a tear run down her cheek. She doesn't answer and I take matters into my own hand. I start to search her despite her protest and how she tries to push my body away.

I reach into the pocket of sweater and pull out Harry's phone. She whimpers as she looks at the phone. The guilt is written all over her pretty little face. My Lyla did this?

"I wanted to call my family!" She cries suddenly.

"H-How many times do I have to say it, huh? You said you were a good little angel!" I grip her waist tightly, almost in a deathly grip. She whimpers even more. I felt little to no sympathy in that moment.

"Please let go Niall." She says solemnly.

I shake my head. "I'm your soulmate Lyla. I am yours as you are mine. What can I do? W-What can I do t-lot show you?"

"You need to calm down Niall-" she stammered.

"I know, I know, I know. I know, it's simple," I begin to ramble on. The voices our loud and they know exactly what I need to do. "I wanted to enjoy this with you and let you adjust b-but clearly you're too ungrateful to care about that. We'll just have to get married soon. Then we'll have our first child together and we can start our real family. That sounds wonderful, doesn't it Lyla?"

She shakes her head trying to push me away from her. I place my hand on her cheek as I stare into her beautiful emerald colored eyes. "Don't you worry Angel. I'll make this feel like home."