18

Elizabeth opened Scott's bedroom door as Derek helped him in the room. Scott sat on the bed, covered in sweat as he looked up at the two.

"I can't do this. I can't do this, be this, and be with Allison." He sighed. "I need you to tell me the truth."

Elizabeth looked at Derek.
"Is there a cure?"
"For someone who was bitten, I've heard of one - I don't know if it's true."
"What is it?"
Derek exhaled. "You have to kill the one who bit you."
"Kill the Alpha?"
Derek nodded.

"Scott, if you help me find him, I'll help you kill him."

Derek and Elizabeth walked outside and towards his car as Elizabeth crossed her arms over her chest.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Tell you what?" Derek asked.
"That you were alive, it's been days. And the police are looking for you."
"You just answered your own question." Derek said as they stood there. "If the police find me and you're with me, they'll arrest you too."

"I don't care if they arrest me!" She shouted. "I care about you!"
Derek's brow creased as she sighed, rubbing her temples. It had slipped, and she felt embarrassed.

"As soon as my father finds out where you are, he'll come for you. And I don't think I can stop him."
Derek said nothing as he stepped towards her, and she swallowed.
"I don't care if you don't care about me.. or like me. But I'm doing what I feel is right and - "

She was cut off as Derek grabbed her face in his hands, and pressed his lips to hers.

She sighed, her arms wrapping around his neck.
She could feel his hands on her waist as they pulled away, and she pressed her lips together.
"I had a feeling that was going to be the only way to shut you up." He said, making her bite down on her lip.

"If they have to arrest me, they can." She said to him. "I have weapons, too."
Derek hummed in satisfaction as his hand lowered to her hip, hovering over the gun. She let out a shaky breath as his hand slid up her skin, his hand wrapping around the gun.

As he pulled it from the hook of her jeans, he held it. "They have a lot more than this."
"I don't care." She breathed.

As they both pulled away, Derek pulled his keys out of his pocket.
"We need to make a run to the school." He said.
She rose a brow. "Why?" I
He looked at her. "You'll see."

"At least tell me if I get to use my gun or not." She said as he continued to hold it.

She was taken by surprise as Derek walked to her again, and grabbed her waist. She huffed slightly as his finger pulled at the loop on her jeans, and his placed it on her hip.

She sighed as his lips met her ear.
"No."

She frowned as he pulled away, and got in the car. She shook off the hormonal feeling, and got in the passengers side.

This chapter is short, sorry! But oooh Elizrek ;))