28

This is short and it sucks but I wanted to post it anywau \_._._/

Elizabeth body was sore as she followed Derek out of the woods, where his car was. She didn't care at this point that he was the Alpha. She'd rather him be the Alpha then Peter.

And Peter was dead.

Derek looked down at his car keys, placing them in his pocket. Elizabeth didn't say anything as he looked at her.
"You're bleeding." Derek said.

She looked in the mirror on the Camaro, seeing blood on her cheek, and blood on her legs.
She looked back at him. "So are you."
"I'll heal." He said.

She rubbed her eyes. "Why are you in a dress?"
"The formal was tonight." She answered. "Not that I wanted to go."
"Why didn't you want to go?" He asked.

"I really didn't want to be called up in front of the crowd to stand with my team." She answered.
"Ah, your cheer team." He said.
She looked up at him, seeing him chuckle. "What?"
"Would you get angry if I told you Scott sent me a video of your routine?"

Her face reddened. "He did not."
"But he did." He said, smirking.
She covered her face as he pulled his phone, playing it. She bit her quivering lip, embarrassed.

"Why are you upset?"
"Because... That's embarrassing."
"How so?"
"Because I don't how to dance." She replied, addressing to the hip swinging move.

Derek rose a brow as he watched it, and she watched him place his phone on the top of the car.
"This song is a few years older than me," He said.
She rose a brow as he played a soft song, and he held his hand out.
"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm assuming you haven't had a slow dance." He said to her, grabbing her hand anyway.
She exhaled as she wrapped her arms around his neck, and he placed his hands on her waist.

Her eyes focused on his lips, and he looked down at her as she listened to the song.

She could feel his breath fanning her face as their noses brushed, and she sighed.
Derek gripped her hand, pulling away. She gasped at his movement, and he spun her, pulling her back to him.

Her hand rested on his shoulder as the other continued to hold his hand as her lips brushed his, until they finally met. Her eyes drifted close, and Derek held her face as he kissed her.
She didn't move as he pulled her closer. Her fingers slipped to place her hand to his jaw, feeling her heart racing.

As they pulled away, their foreheads met. Derek sighed.

"I should get going. . . before my dad calls me."
She tucked a strand of hair behind her hair as Derek watched. He took his hands away from her waist.

"I'll see you soon." She told him.
She stood on her tip toes. pressing her lips to his once again. He kissed her back before pulling away, and she got into her car.

Derek walked back to the Hale House, and stopped.
Jackson was inside, calling for him.

"I know you're here." He said. "Give me what I want."

Derek's claws appeared as he walked inside, nearing Jackson.
Derek, for once, smiled. His teeth appeared, and his eyes glowed red as he leaped at him.

Song above is the song Elizrek dance to, I Want to Know What Love Is by Foreigner !