To Our Luna - Part 5

The next morning Amir woke up early. After having the experience of a new born he understood why new mothers slept so much during the day. Amina woke exactly five hours after he had put her in the bassinet, which was 4am. Showing he could be a great father, Amir got up at the butt crack of dawn to get Amina for a change and feeding. The diaper experience was one he really didn't want to repeat. While Adila fed her he stayed up as well, absorbing all the things that would change his life. Once the girls were back to sleep Amir knew he was up for the day.

Amir thought about how long it had been since he shifted and decided to go for a run. Making his way to the back porch Amir started to remove his clothes. Standing gloriously naked he took a few deep breaths before making the transformation. He was old enough now that it didn't disorient him, however it was always easier with his eyes closed. In his wolf form Amir was a creature of wonder. He didn't look like half man half wolf like the movies, never that. He looked just like the ones on the preservations. Expect a few differences being that lupines had a glossier - softer coat and they were five times the size of normal wolves, think small horse. After running for two hours, clearing his head. Amir made his way back into the house to take a shower. After he dressed Amir decided to make his Luna breakfast. It was best to try and butter her up because he wasn't sure how she would take the news of the prophesy.

"Well look how special I am Amina, daddy made me breakfast." Adila beamed as she sat at the table cradling Amina in her arms.

"You eat and I will take my Princess. Do I have to remind you to share?" Amir said as he took the baby.

"Make me breakfast everyday and you won't have to say a word." Adila smirked.

"Since I have obviously put you in such a good mood, there's something we need to talk about." Amir said as he unwrapped Amina. He never did check for this mark the Supremes spoke of.

"Really. Well before you get all serious, let me finished my lovely breakfast." Adila replied.

Holding Amina close, Amir rubbed his thumb over the mark that was definitely there. Three dark rings; linked together; the color of a dark mole; the size of nickels; in the middle of her breastbone. He wondered if they would get larger when she got older or stay the same size. Done with her breakfast Adila wondered over to Amir.

"Did you draw on her? You don't have to mark her as your territory you know. We all know she's yours and I promise to share." Adila said kissing Amina's head.

"Actually, the mark is what I wanted to talk to you about." Amir answered using his Alpha business voice.

"Don't you dare take that tone with me. If there is something going on with Amina, you say it like her father. Not her Alpha!" Adila said recognizing his Alpha business voice.

"Ok, fine. Lets sit down. After I left you to walk John, Kevin and Beth out they said they needed to speak with me. The Supremes recognized the mark on Amina's chest. They said it was written in a prophesy. I don't have all the details but we have to meet with them soon. They said they would bring the Great Book and explain what it means." Amir spoke looking her straight in the eye.

"What, so my baby is suppose to be a martyr or something?" Amina asked getting agitated.

"Well, I'm not sure exactly what it means. I wanted you to come with me when I meet with them so they could explain. I was thinking noon today." Amir said wanting to get the information ASAP. "I've asked Darryl to come by this morning, I wanted to tell you first. He should be there when we meet with them."

"I guess I can hold off on the hysterics until I know exactly what all of this is suppose to mean. I am telling you right now. If this in anyway, doesn't feel right on my mommy radar, I will kick some serious ass. Do you understand me!" Adila said wrapping Amina back up.