To Our Luna - Part 24

Next...

October - Red Gulf Pack

Triple Star Lodge

*Marcus POV*

Never taking my eyes off Amina once Dior took her to change, I kept my eyes glued to her exit.  She was amazing, her body changed so much, I wasn't sure if it was normal.  I remembered when I had my first shift there was small changes in my body but nothing that dramatic.  Her hair was straight, boobs and ass were fuller and her curves had filled out.  I couldn't think past the amazing body she now had.  I guess because no one ever shifted this late in age her wolf was holding back some major changes.  I couldn't decide which was worst knowing that things would change between us because she looked like a woman or the fact that my wolf wanted to mate with a pup.  I couldn't lie to myself anymore.  I wanted Amina but I couldn't have her.  It was time to pull out the big guns and have a talk with Elder Thomas and my father.  I couldn't risk our friendship with these feelings and the only person that could change that was my fated mate.  I had no idea how much time passed when Dior suddenly appeared in my line of sight.

"OK, gentleman.  Now I'm going to say this right now because I know how you males are and I know you all care very much about Amina and her feelings."  Dior said eyeing Devin, Linux, Jesse and me fiercely.  "You will not comment on the dress I picked out for her.  It's the only thing I had that would fit her and she looks fantastic.  She's still nervous after having her first shift and is not completely comfortable with her new body.  You will give her wonderful complements or say nothing at all.  Do you understand me?"  Knowing in my gut I wasn't gonna like what I saw next I just gave a slight nod in agreement.  Suddenly feeling the vibe change in our group I Iooked up to find the most stunning woman I have ever seen.

"What the..."  Devin started to say but Dior gave him a look that had him shutting his trap.  We all watched in awe as Amina joined her pack to talk and was swallowed by the crowd.

"Devin, I don't know if I envy you or pity you.  To have a girl that looks like Amina could be a blessing or a disaster."  Jesse said watching me thoughtfully.  "Do you know if she's your fated mate or not.  It's not uncommon for guys to find out before they turn 20."

When the males reached their minor period between the ages of 20 to 24 they are given the name of their fated mate.  She might be born of the same pack or possibility another.  Lupines mate for life and most mates agree to the claim during their adult period, between 25 and 49 years old.  When the claim is accepted a bond is formed between mates through sex, blood and saliva. 

"I know she is but the Supremes won't confirm or deny it."  Devin said growling in his chest as he watched the males of his pack gather around Amina.  "I just have to wait for confirmation then I plan on claiming Amina the same day."

"What if she isn't your fated mate?"  Linux asked.  I could always rely on him to ask the important questions.  Well important to me anyway.

"Honestly, I haven't thought of that possibility.  If it's not Amina I'll probably deny the claim.  No matter what the ancestors say, Amina is the one for me.

            That made me growl in my chest.  My wolf wanted to show dominance to this pup.  I had to think of something quick to cover my ass for the slip.