To Our Luna - Part 25

Next Day...

November - Green Fields Pack

Triple Star Lodge

*Amina POV*

"Wake up!  Wake up! Wake up!"  Someone screams jumping up and down on my bed.  "I did not fly all this way to sleep.  I want to go shopping!"  Dior yells.  I laugh at her excitement getting in the mood to shop myself.

"What time is it crazy lady?"  I said digging my way out of the blankets.  I needed to check on the guys before Dior kidnapped me for the day.  Maybe they'd want to tag along if I told them about the huge GameStop the mall had.

"It's nine and don't make that face.  I sleep in the same time zone as you do, so get that ass up."  She said folding up her blankets.

"Fine, I'm up!  Can I at least talk to the guys first and see if they want to come?  Don't think I didn't see you and Linux hittin it off last night.  I knew you would be a great couple."  I giggled rolling out of bed.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves.  You know I don't do long distance and last I checked Canada and Texas were not close.  I'll admit he's handsome and nice in that dark and silent type of way, but we're just friends."  She continued.  I swear the more she denied it the more I knew they were meant to be.

"Yeah, sure Dior, whatever you say."  I hollar back from my bathroom.  "Do you know what happened last night with Devin and Marcus?  I've never seen them act like that before."  I was still an amateur in the wolf instinct department.  All the growling, fighting and my dick is bigger than your dick shit was ridicules.

            Walking back in the room Dior just stood there with a pained look on her face.  I didn't know what I said but I didn't mean it.  I slowly walked to her pulling her into a hug.  Dior was my best friend and if she hurt then I hurt.

"Dior, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it.  If you don't want Linux I won't make a big deal out of it."  I said rubbing her back.

"Amina, he's gone."  She said holding me tighter.  I didn't think they hit it off that well last night, but I could be wrong.  She pulled back staring me in the eyes.  "Marcus and the guys left early this morning, they went home."  What!  Marcus would never just leave like that and not say bye.  There had to be an emergency.

"Is something wrong with his parents?  There had to be some kind of emergency.  He would never just leave me like that unless it was important.  Dior tell me what happened!"  I was starting to panic.  Why didn't he wake me?  Did his plane land already?  I release Dior to look for my phone.

"Amina, look at me.  Look at me, I know why he left."  I lift my head from under the bed wondering what her problem was.  Marcus had some kind of family emergency and she was totally calm.  "Come sit down and I'll tell you everything."  My stomach did a flip at the look on her face.

            We sat there for hours while Dior explained to me what happened.  How Marcus was coming for me and Devin challenged him.  The fight they had making Devin submit to Marcus.  When Marcus was still dead set on getting to me that's when my father got in the way and Marcus wouldn't back down.  How he disrespected my father with the lowest form of submission before leaving the forest.