The Chapter That I Don't Know What To Call Because It is Prob a Waste Of Time

I awoke from hearing a crash, almost like glass braking. Although, I thought it was just my drunk father, I still wanted to go down and see what happened. I got out of bed and put on a sweatshirt. Why?  Why not?  (That is what young me put in the writing I kid you not)

  When I walked down all I heard was my father snoring. I rolled my eyes out of disappointment. What? I was hoping for, like, a fight or something.  When I turned to face the stairs there was something on the wall. It was dark, so I couldn't quite see it from where I was standing. Out of curiosity, I walked closer to the writing ad realized it said,"BEN."

  I put my first two fingers into it and it felt... Wet? I saw it was like a crimson red.  Blood. It was blood. I stepped back to where I was standing at first and started licking my fingers where the blood was. Hey, what can I say? Blood tastes pretty darn good. I then felt a presents (ha) behind me, then I felt it wrap its arms around my waist and strongly pull me back in their chest. I then realize that it was guy. 1, by his strength (Um girls can be strong too lil Olive).2, by the feeling of their chest. 3, his voice.

  "Hello, Ghost." (And that was the birthing of my OC!1!!1 :D) I then smiled at his stupidity.

  "You think by knowing my name you're going to scare me? Ha. You are sadly mistaken." I commented. He was taken back by my response but quickly jumped back into gear.

  "We're going to have some fun. The kind of fun I haven't had in a while...The kind of fun that will drive you from sanity" he said.

  "Who said I ha sanity?" After that I didn't hear him laugh like I thought he would, he just stood there... So I decided, might as well see his face.  But when I turned around, there was nothing. I wasn't scared. I was amused. Why? Because he just looked like a pussy, just disappearing like that. So I just shrugged and went up to my room to go back to sleep.

---

  This is hilarious to read some of my old stories I wrote.  I feel like I could actually make something out of this.. Who knows? Maybe I will.  I'm making another chapter. This is too funny.