EiGhT

Ben's pov 

"No. No! Shoot! Ugh!" I shouted at the game. As I concentrated on it, I heard her laugh. "What are you laughing at?" I asked while I stared at the game. 

"Hm. Nothin'." I rolled my eyes. The game ended. 

"God. Damnit!" She started laughing histarically. 

"Really? 120 to 121? You had one more kill!" She said as she rolled on the ground. 

"Shut up!" I said as I got up. That only made her laugh more. "I said shut up!" I said as I pinned her to the ground and smirked. She only chuckled. Silence lingered around us. We just sat there, staring at each other.

Ghost's pov

As we sat there staring at each other, I looked deep into his red and black eyes. I cocked my head to the side confused. 

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Hm. What?" He said with a soft chuckle. I smiled. 

"Nothing. Now get off, you're heavy." I said as I poked his stomach.

"You callin' me fat?" He asked whilst smirking. 

"Maybe." I said as I smirked too. He fakely gasped. i giggled as I felt more pressure on my stomach. He was laying on me. "Ow! Get off me weirdo! I said in between laughs. He laughed into my neck then looked at me. We were only inches apart. 

"No way, Ghostie." 

I opened my mouth to say something, but closed it and smirked. "You wanna play that game, Benny? Let's play." I chuckled darkly as I flipped him off me and got on his stomach. He began laughing.

"Jeff's right, you ware quick." I smiled as silence pierced both of our ears. 

I broke the silence by saying,"so you figured out who supposedly stabbed me?" I got off him and went to turn off my console. He laughed nervously.

"Yeah, his name is Zalgo." He said while standing then sitting on my bed. I sat next to him.

"Zalgo?" I repeated, almost like tasting the name.

"Yeah, some people call him the illusion freak, or something."

"Hm." I got my computer and looked him up.

Ben's Pov 

As she started looking Zalgo up, I laid down, took off my hat, and started playing with it. What? I was bored. What do you expect me to do? Then, I heard her say, "This him?"

I looked at the screen and saw him. "Yep."

"It says he's, like, the leader of you and the others at the mansion?" She asked/stated as she turned to me.

"Yeah, pretty much," I said as I scratched the back of my neck. 

She chuckled as she went back to reading. "So... I wasn't really stabbed? i was just seeing that?" I nodded. "Then why did you wand Jeff see it too?" She turned to me again.

I shrugged. "Jeff said he's been seeing things. I guess Zalgo knows that Jeff and I come over here?"

"Yeah, I guess so." She set the computer down. 

Ghost's pov

As I put my computer down, I looked into Ben's face. Our lips were only inches apart. I had the sudden urge to kiss him. But I shook it off. "Ben?"

"Yeah?" 

I paused. The urge to kill him was too strong. I didn't want to kiss him, so i leaned in and hugged him. I felt him tense, the hug back. "Thank you." I whispered.