nein

Ghost's pov
Next Day.

I heard my alarm clock go off, which meant it was 5 o'clock. I grounded as I went to clam down the snooze button. I finally felt it and pushed on it. I threw my hands in the air. "Yay! Another say of hell." I said sarcastically. 

"Mhm, tell me about it." I heard behind me. I jumped at the voice.

"What the... Ben?" Yep, there sleepy Ben laid, right beside me.He quickly sat up.

"Ghost?!" My eyes widened. 

"We didn't. Did we?" He looked at me as his eyes grew wide too. 

"No. We couldn't have." He finally said. I shook my head.

"Maybe you just fell asleep and didn't mean to. As long as you didn't touch me I'm okay. You?" He seemed to be in a trance so I tried clapping my hands in his face. "Hello?"

"Huh? Oh. Yeah." He said sleepily. I laughed at his sleepy form. 

"Okay. So, I'm going to get in the shower and you can do whatever. Kay?" 

He smiled cheekily. "Sure thing." 

I rolled my eyes and laughed. As I got up to get my clothes to change into once i got out, I noticed something on the floor. It looked like blood. "Hey, Ben?" 

"What?" He replied groggily.

"C'mere." I heard the springs of my bed creak as he got off and walked towards me. "This may be Zalgo but... it looks so real..." I said while crouching down.

Ben's pov

As I walked over to her crouching form, i didn't see anything. "What is it?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes and yawned. 

"You don't see this?" She asked as she pointed to the floor.

"Nope. Probably just Zalgo's illusion." 

"Yeah, I guess," she said uneasily. She went back to getting ready for her shower and all that when i noticed my hat was gone, and I knew exactly who took it. (u don't say) I smirked.

"Ghost!"

"Sup?" I heard he behind me. I spun around to look at her. She had my hat on. I looked at the hat, then at her. She smirked. 

"You shouldn't have done that, Ghostie." I said as I stalked towards her. 

"Let's play Benny." She said as she dashed around me, jumped over the bed, and ran out of the door.

I laughed as I went after her. "Ghostie... C'mere, Ghostie." I yelled through the halls. 

"I'm not a dog, Benny!" I heard her yell from a room. "Oops." She said while giggling. 

"Oops, indeed." I said as I opened the door. 

I reached for the light switch but stopped after I heard her say,"Wait. Don't turn the light on. It will ruin the fun." I heard her giggle like a child. 

I smirked as I walked into, what I felt like was, the middle of the room. I heard the door close. "Can I have my hat back now?" I asked whist laughing. 

She only giggled more. "Sure! But only if you tell me what you feel for me."

"What?" I was so confused.

"Yep."

"Well... I don't really know."

"Does this help?" She asked. I didn't quite get it until I felt a pair of lips against mine. My eyes widened when I noticed she was kissing me. I felt her pull away. 

"Ghost?" I finally stuttered. But she didn't respond. All I heard were footsteps, as if she were running away from me, and then a door open, then slam shut. I just stood there. Shocked beyond belief. 

Ghost's pov 

'What was I thinking?!'

'You weren't, idiot!' My demons and me were talking and my demons scolded me (oh) as I ran down the hall, to my room, tears streaming down my cheeks. 

I finally reached my room and slammed the door. i held my head. "What is happening to me?" I screamed as I sobbed more. "Why do I feel this way?" I fell to my knees. I put my palms to my eyes and sat there, feeling sorry for my own damn self. I finally shot my head up after realizing something. My face was red, my eyes puffy, but I wasn't having this shit. But, this feeling. What was it? It couldn't be the four lettered word... oh, the damn word. 

I, for one, hated that word. Love. The stupidest word on earth. And it chooses me? Out of all people. I rolled my eyes as I stood up. I was NOT going to let that word soften me up, especially since that "Zalgo" guy was coming after me, Jeff, and Ben. 

Then I remembered why I was crying. "Ben," I said out loud. Then i turned around to see Ben, in my doorframe, crossing his arms. "Ben, I'm-" I was cut off by him smashing his lips into mine. I gently closed my eyes as I kissed back.

 As we both pulled away, I looked straight into his eyes. "I hate you." I said still looking into his black and red eyes. 

"I love you too." He said as he leaned in again and kissed me.