I Don't Know What To Call This Second Part Either

I woke again to the sound of my alarm clock. I soon realized, it's a school day. It's only, like, 6 o'clock and school starts at 8.

  "Gosh darnit, stupid clock. Well, I'm already up so.. Let's get this crap over with." Let's just say I'm not a morning person.

  I got out of bed and went to my attached bathroom. When I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I saw a drop of blood on my cheek. I realized then that I had a visit from 'BEN' when I was asleep. "Stalker.." I said while rubbing it off with my finger, then licking. After mentally swearing and raging about that butthole, I got in the shower.

~~ 20 minutes later

  I was heading downstairs to start walking to school and noticed that the blood on the wall was gone. I cocked my head to the side. "Awe, I was hoping for a morning snack." Then I smirked and kept walking. I got to he... school and right when I got there the bell rang. "Aight, here we go."

+*+ Ben's Spotlight 

  There the deranged male sat on his bed. He was pissed. Normally he would be happy and amused while playing with his victims but right now, he was irritated. Irritated with the weird girl that is his "unlucky" victim. Right now, he was mentally raging and started throwing things around.

  "Why is this girl so dang calm?!" He then saw his laptop, that is connected to the cameras in Ghost's house and saw a woman walking into the house. He obviously knew it was a relative of Ghost's or something. He then started to smirk knowing how to make that smile on Ghost's face fade away. He crawled through the computer to put the plan into gear.

~~~ time skip thing

  I was walking down the street, to my house, when my dad called. I rolled my eyes and unlocked my phone. "Hey, dad!" I said cheerfully.

  "Hey, sweetie, your aunt is coming to the house to watch you because I'm going to be home late, okay?"

  "Okie dokie!" and that was the last thing I said before quickly hanging up. "I don't need a fucking babysitter. I'm 17, good god." I swore out loud. When I got home I saw her car parked out front.

  'Great she's already here,' I said mentally. As I got to the porch, I swiftly twisted the knob and walked in. "Hello?!" I yelled.

  No answer.

  "Heellooo?!" I yelled again.

  Still, no answer.

  "Weird." Then I heard soft dripping sound. "Heh, nice, Ghost, you left the sink on..." I said aloud. When I got closer to the kitchen sink, it grew louder. It was then when I realized that that was not dripping water, it was dripping blood. From, guess who? My aunt.
   I crouched down to look at her wrists.  They said,"BEN." Just like last night on the wall. "Okay, Ben, for a normal girl," I stopped and put my fingers in the blood. "This would scare a normal teen girl," I stopped again to put my bloody fingers in my mouth. "Mmm... I gotta admit, you came up with a pretty good plan, but it just wasn't good enough."

  I chuckled and started walking towards the phone and I picked it up. "This is nine one one what's your emergency?"

  "M..my aunt I.. Is dead! I.. I just got home f..from school a..and I saw her on the floor!" I started fake sobbing.

  "Okay, sweetie, what is your address? We will send help right away."

  "Uh.. Um.. 491 Lookout Street. Please, hurry!"

  "Okay, Miss, calm down, help is on the way."

  "Thank you, thank you!" I hung up and rolled my eyes. "See what you made me do?!" I yelled. "Although it was kind of fun." I smirked devilishly.

  "Ugh, now I have to pack. Yippee.." I started headed upstairs to pack.

+*+ Bens POV ((point of view))

  I was watching the camera and I was.. Confused? This girl was so calm! Then, I saw her lips moving. I turned it up and heard her say,"okay, Ben, for a normal girl," she stopped for a second and put her fingers in the pool of blood I caused. I leaned closer to see what she was doing. "This would scare a normal teen girl but," she stopped again and put her bloody fingers in her mouth.

  'What is she doing?!' I mentally screamed and scrunched my eyebrows together, wanted to hear more.

  "Mm.." I heard her say after licking her fingers. "I gotta admit, you came up with a pretty good plan, just not good enough." After I heard that, my eyes widened.

  "Not good enough?!" I screamed aloud. "You hear that, Jeff?! My victim just said my plan wasn't good enough!"

  "Your plans aren't even remotely good, elf." Jeff said. I just rolled my eyes.

  I then heard her ranting to the police, then after she was done, I heard her mumble,"you won't find him anyway." I smirked at that. I saw her go upstairs, but I didn't need to hear her words, I knew she was going up to pack. I then decided to give her a little visit. Maybe that will scare her just a little. Worth a shot. I climbed through the computer screen to her house.