This Is The Thrid Part.

Ghost's POV

I was packing my clothes when I heard a tap. Almost like a fingernail against wood. I already knew who it was. "Hello, Ben." I said with a sigh.

He fakely gasped. "How did you know?"

I just rolled my eyes and continued folding no putting clothes in my bag.

"You know... You're pretty good at acting." He commented. I chuckled.

"Oh, really?" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah. I mean, the way you fake cried and everything."

I rolled my eyes and turned to him. "Your point please?"

He got off of the wall and started stalking towards me, me just looking bored. "You're making my game boring." He said.

I laughed in his face. "I'm making it boring?! Your so-called plans are boring! You don't leave enough blood everywhere, and you haven't even said your phrase yet! And I'm making it boring?! Ha! Think again, bucko!" I pushed his chest to make him get out of my face.

There was a mixture of confusion, the, and rage in his eyes. "You're just a puny human! You don't know how to kill!" H said once he was out of his thinking zone.

"Really? That's all you can say? No smart comeback? Nothing?! And I'm better of a killer you will ever be! And I haven't even killed!"

Heh, now he was mad. He started getting into a fighting stance, and then.. Sirens. "Well! Too late now. Maybe we can fight later." And with that said, I winked, grabbed my bag, and dashed out of the house with fake tears.

Now talking to the police, I said,"S.she's in there.." And I pointed to the door. A woman came up and tried to comfort me while I was "sobbing." I saw Ben in my room window looking down on me and I just winked at him. He looked so confused.

Ben's POV

  'Dang, that girl is good.
'No she is not! She's a puny human!'
'Awe come on, Ben, you know you want her.'
'NO I FREAKIN DO NOT'

  I stood there arguing with myself mentally about this stupid girl then I hard the Po Po. "Uh oh..." I smiled and jumped into her laptop. 

---

This is hilarious to read.