Thirteen

Ghost's pov

I glared at Ben as I walked to the dining table and sat beside E.J. I looked away from him to get my waffles and peanut butter. I started to put my peanut butter on my warm waffle and smother it in syrup. I looked up to get my fork and knife but noticed everyone staring at me. "What?" I spat.

Everyone just shrugged as they continued to eat their breakfast. "So... did y'all have fun last night?" I heard some ask sarcastically I almost choked on my waffle. 

I put my hand over my mouth and said, "Excuse me?" I heard the person chuckled and soon realized it was L.J.

"Yeah, the whole house heard ya, doll." I heard Jeff say beside me. 

I turned to Jeff and glared at him. I stabbed my uneaten waffle with my fork and held it up so everyone could see it. "If anyone, and I mean anyone, says one more thing about that-" I began, but was cut off by Ben grabbing my wrist and saying, "Hey, Ghost, it's okay."

He gave me a reassuring smile, but I could see worry in his face too. I turned to Slender. "May I be excused?" I asked sweetly. 

"Yes, child." I know he doesn't have a face, but I could hear the worry in his voice.

I glared at everyone before standing and leaving. I could see Ben getting up too in the corner of my eye. I walked to Ben's room gently opened the door, and closed it behind me. "I just need to play my fuckin' xbox." I said madly. I grabbed my bag, got my console and plugged it up to the nearest tv. I then took out CoD and put the disk in. I plugged in my headphones/microphone into it and started playing people.

~~3 hours later~~

"Ay, just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't kick your ass (I'm cringe)." I yelled into the little microphone connected to my headphones. 

"Okay, sweetheart. Whatever you say," he trailed off. 

I rolled my eyes as I started playing this fool. "Don't," stab. "Call me," stab. "Sweetheart." Mega stab!! The game ended. "Ha! What did I tell ya?" I screamed into the mic, forcefully pulled it off my head, and turned off the console. "Fuckin' retard thinks he can beat me? Ha. In his dreams." I said aloud as I unplugged my console from the tv, then put it back in my bag. I popped my head up. "Oh, yeah!. I needed to ask Slender something!" 

I stood up from my sitting position and ran to the door. I opened it and started to run out until I ran into someone's chest. "Oh! Hey, E.J. What's up?" I asked quickly 

He scratched the back of his neck and said,"H-hey, Ghost. Ben was telling me how you guys met and..." 

I stopped him as I said,"Wait... what?" 

"I was curious, okay?" He said frantically. 

I chuckled. "Continue." I said with a smirk. 'I didn't realize he wasn't wearing his mask until now.' I said mentally. 

"And I heard you licked the blood on the wall, and licked your aunts blood when Ben killed her," He trailed off.

"Yeah... and?" I urged. 

"Are you a cannibal?" He asked suddenly. 

I was taken aback by his question but said, "I've never really taken it into consideration but," I trailed off.

"Do you want to go killing with me? I can share a kidney." He asked.

My eyes widened in delight. 'I'd love to go killing with you. When do you go?" I asked.

"About 11.30. Why?" (he has a set time lmao k) He replied. 

"I have things to deal with. What time is it now?" I asked.