fourteen bitch

Ben's pov

I sat on my bed, or really on the edge of my bed, as I concentrated o my game. Okay, so maybe I glitched the game a few times to help but it's not like I needed it. I heard my door slam open harshfully, but I didn't look away from my game. "What?" I asked while I bit my lip, still concentrating. 

"Come out here, quick." I heard Jeff's raspy voice talking.

"Why should I?" I asked as I paused the game and looked at a tense Jeff in my door frame.

"It's Ghost." He simply stated as he ran back down the stairs. I put my controller down and stood up. 

"What did she do this time?" I asked myself amusingly and stretched my sore limbs. The moment I stepped out of my room and into the hallway, I heard a scream. Not like a scared scream, more like a battle scream. "That sounded like Ghost." I thought as I ran down the hallway and down the stairs, into the livingroom. i looked around and saw two broken lamps, the tv was tipped over, and the coffee table in between two people. 

I looked up from all the mess and saw that one of the people was Ghost. She looked as if she were one of us with her insanity switch turned on. She held a huge butcher knife, she had a bloody face and clothes that looked like they could just slip off at any moment from all the slash marks. I could tell she was literally on the verge of breaking and killing everyone in the room. Including me. 

On the other side of the coffee table stood Clockwork. She looked the same but her face was different from Ghost's. Instead of having her rage face, like Ghost, she had a smirk on her face, like it was all a game. And that's exactly what she was doing. She was playing with Ghost. 

"That's not a good idea, Clock." I said aloud at the thought of Clockwork getting her ass beat because she played with Ghost. Just as I said that, it was like a trigger went off. Both of them screamed their loudest scream and charged at each other. It all happened in slow motion. It's as if Ghost could read Clock's mind, because Clock did her #1 move (lmao what) against Ghost. Trip, kick, pull, twist, and stab. Ghost was now on top of Clock with Clock struggling to get free underneath. "Told you," I mumbled.

Ghost's pov

Everyone stood around us, but I really didn't care. All i cared about was sending the bitch where she fucking belongs. Hell.

I started licking her blood off one of my knives. I have only tasted human blood, so this... this blood was delicious. It was the best blood I've ever tasted. "What the hell are you? A vampire?" I heard Natalie ask sarcastically while still struggling underneath my weight. I stopped licking my knife and just looked it, admiring the sharp blade. 

"No, I'm not a vampire, silly." I laughed mockingly. "But," I stopped laughing,"I am your worst nightmare." I held one of my knives above my head as Natalie's eyes widened. I smirked and aimed for her heart, but as I started to stab her I felt a hand wrap around my wrist. I turned my head around abruptly to see who would dare to even touch me. It was Jeff. I growled and stabbed his arm. That'll teach him not to touch me. 

He groaned in pain as he backed away from me. It was only then that I noticed what I had done. I looked around at everyone, at all the things I had broken, then at Natalie. I hesitantly got off Natalie, ran to E.J., grabbed his arm, and pulled him out the front door.