elevAin

The first thing I saw when we walked in was a grand staircase right in the middle. I slowly walked in and looked to the left. There was a huge couch and a flat screen tv in front of it. And a few xbox games and stuff. I looked to the right of me and saw a huge dining room table with many chairs and a kitchen attached. I looked back at Jeff in awe. 

He laughed at my reaction. "I told you." I just nodded. "Ready to meet some people?" He asked after a few moments 

"Yeah, why not?" I said whilst laughing nervously. He chuckled at my reaction once again. 

"Hey, everyone! Come down for a sec!" 

I rolled my eyes. "Did you really have to yell it?" He just shrugged.

"Whatever, babe." I turned to the grand staircase and the first person I saw was Ben. He smiled at me when he saw me. Then I heard multiple doors opening and shutting and people whispering. The next person, or thing?, I saw had a blue mask with holes for his eyes, but he only has eye sockets, and a black hoodie, and blue jeans, and black converse. "This is Eyeless Jack. E.J. for short." I heard Jeff say.

"Can I have your kidneys?" (I'm cringing) 

I laughed. "No, I kind of need those," I replied. He chuckled as he walked away. "Hm, I like him." I whispered to myself. 

The next person that came down had a hoodie with sleeves cut off and a striped shirt underneath, with orange goggles around his neck, chesnut colored eyes, and two hatchets resting on his waist. "Ticci Toby. Toby for short." I heard Jeff say in a bored tone. 

Toby twitched then said,"Do you like waffles?"

I laughed. "Are you kidding? Who doesn't?" He smiled and walked off, into the living room. Next, came down two people, one with a yellow hoodie pulled over his head and a frown stitched where his face should be, and the other also with a yellow hoodie and a white mask over his face with a mouth and eyes. 

"Masky and Hoodie, proxies of Slender. You can guess which is which." Jeff said with a laugh. I shook Masky's hand.

"Do you like cheesecake?" He asked.

"Um... Yeah!" 

He laughed and said,"Maybe I can make you come sometime."

The Hoodie stepped in. "M...masky makes the b-best cheesecake." He stuttered. 

I smiled and said,"Sure. Maybe later." I winked as they walked off. 

The next person that walked down was taller than the rest, had feathery shoulder things, a cone shaped nose, sharp teeth, long black hair, and dressed like a clown. Except black and white. "Laughing Jack. L.J." I heard Jeff say again boredly.

L.J. laughed. "Do you like candy, dear?"

I squinted my eyes. "Depends." He laughed again.

"Do not worry! The candy I will give you isn't bad." He reached in his left pocket and pulled out a blueberry flavored lollipop I knew better. 

"Other pocket." I said whilst smirking.

"Smart girl!" He said whilst pulling out the same lollipop but from the other pocket. I gladly took it and popped it into my mouth. He laughed and skipped away.

Next that came down was a girl. She had long black hair, a mask like Masky's, a short black dress, and short black heels. "Ugh. This is Jane." I could hear the hate in Jeff's voice when he said that. 

I chuckled. "Well, I can tell Jeff hates you more than other people."

She laughed, and whispered,"Don't go to sleep, you'll never wake up." I heard Jeff growl behind me and I laughed as she walked away. 

I opened my mouth to say something but stopped when I heard Jeff say,"No! You do fucking not like her." I laughed, then saw a little girl, about the age of 5, walk down. She had brown surly hair, a stained pink dress, emerald green eyes, with blood running down her face. She also held a big, white hand whilst skipping down the stairs. I looked up and saw the one and only, Slender. "This is Sally and Slender."

I assumed that was all of the people because Jeff walked off after introducing Sally and Slender. Sally was the first to speak. "Hello! Will you play with me?" She asked in a cute little girl voice. i giggled.

"Sure, Sally." I answered sweetly. She smiled and let go of Slender's hands, the latched onto mine. I giggled as she led me upstairs to her room. Her door was pink with her name on it. She opened the door to her room. It was a little girl's wonderland. There were huge doll houses, dolls everywhere, her bed had pink covers with lacy stuff hanging over it. 

She sat me down in a little chair in front of a table with cups, teapots, etc. She was about to sit down herself until she said,"Oh! I almost forgot!" She quickly ran over to her closet, picked out two boas, two crowns, and ran over to me. Since I was sitting she could reach my head so she put on my boa and crown.

I smiled as I felt like a little girl again. She sat down, put her stuff on, and poured actual tea in my little teacup. Then we started talking about random things.

~~Time skip~~

"Thank you for the tea, Sally!" I said as I smiled and walked out of her room. I gently closed the door. I started walking down the hallway when someone grabbed me and pulled me into some room.