Ugh. Part Seven.

Ghost's pov

I was standing in the mirror looking at my nonstop bleeding stab marks when I felt a presence behind me. I couldn't see him in my mirror, since it was so small. "I thought I told you to go." I commented as I turned to go sit on my bed. 

"Well, if I told you I figured out who did that," He stopped for a moment to point at my stomach,"Would you listen to me?" 

I shrugged. "Whatever, but if you trying anything... I promise I will slit your throat." 

He put his hands up in a surrendering motion. "Okay, okay," He winked 

Ben's pov

"But first, I want a rematch. I wanna see if that was luck. You beating me."

She chuckled. "Okay. But I can already tell you that wasn't luck."

I rolled my eyes. "I doubt that." 

She laughed again. "Hm," she started looking through her games. 

"Advanced Warfare?" I suggested.

"Sure." She picked it out and put it in. "No glitching the game, asshat."

I laughed. "Okay, fine."

"Pinky swear?" She asked while holding out her pinky. I rolled my eyes. 

"Fine." i held out my pinky, but she pulled her hand back. "What?" I asked.

She squinted her eyes. "Lemme see your other hand." She smirked. i slowly pulled my other hand out from behind my back. My fingers were crossed. 

"Yeah, I guess I was stupid to think I could get that past you." I said as I uncrossed my fingers and pinky swore with her. 

"You know it, asshat," She said with a wink. "By the way toes don't count." She said while picking up her controller and setting up the game.

"Damnit." I swore. She smiled as she continued to set up the game. 'She's so cute when she smiles,' What? Um, no. She's my victim. Nothing more. I sat there arguing with myself and I didn't even notice that I was staring right at her. 

"You just going to sit there or are you going to play me?" She asked. I laughed nervously and picked up my controller. "Aight, game on, brothah.