Fifth Part

Ben's pov

'That fucker just pushed me into the fucking screen!' I said mentally while standing up from falling. 

"How could she?!" I said out loud. 

"Who?"

I instantly jumped at the voice. "What the!" I turned around to see Jeff on my bed, playing my xbox. "What the fuck Jeff?" 

"Oh, yeah, well... I got in trouble by Slendy, because he found my human stash in the basement... Heh." 

I rolled my eyes. "I told you it was a bad hiding spot," I trailed off as I started shaking my head. 

"Shut up, elf."

"Don't call me that, asshole." 

He just smirked. "So... who is 'she'?"

My eyes widened (written widdened) "O...oh... you, uh, heard that."

Jeff started to laugh. "And saw it," he said in between laughs. 

"Shut up! I wasn't in the game! I, wasn't concentrating!" I yelled at him.

"Mhm," Jeff began to run out of the room. 

"Hey," he stopped,"Where are you goin'?"

Jeff smirked devilishly, "I wanna see her," and proceeded to dash out before I could say anything. 

Ghost's pov 

I was sitting on my bed with my computer in my lap, playing minecraft pvp when I heard my window open. "Since (written sence) when do you go..." I stopped when I looked up and realized I wasn't talking to Ben this time, I was talking to Jeff the Killer. I wasn't afraid, I was irritated. "You're new." I said with a snort. I watched him raise an eyebrow. 

"He's right. You are too calm," he said in a raspy voice. 

I just giggled. "Well, it's not like I'm going to be scared of you or Ben so... can you leave now? I'm trying to win here." I said while turning my attention back to the game. He took out his knife and started aiming for my heart. I smirked at his foolishness but he couldn't see because my head was kind of down.

"1... 2... 3!" And he shoots! But when he looked back, I was gone.

"You have nice aim." I said from the other side of the bed." I saw him peek at me. I was now sitting cross-legged on the floor, with my laptop on my lap again. "But you're too slow for my taste." I continued. He just stood there. 

"You can leave now... Oh! And tell Ben I wanna play minecraft with him. I wanna kick his sorry ass again." I said as I winked. But instead of leaving, he just sat down, right in front of me. So I decided to play along. 

I put my laptop to the side and closed it while scooting up closer to him and crossing my legs again, just like his. I just stared into his unblinking eyes until he said something, and, finally, he broke the silence by saying,"I like you."

This confused me. "You what?" I said lifting an eyebrow. 

"Yep, I like you." he said again while standing and offering me a hand. "And it takes a lot and I mean a lot for me to like someone."

I didn't take his hand. Instead, I stood by myself. Rude, I know, but this was weird. "Hmm..." I said whilst acting like I was examining him. I went around to his back and lifted his arms. 

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked. 

"Just 'the killer' doesn't 'like' thinking nor does he 'love' things... you're planning something." I said while going back to his front to face him.

"Damn, you're good. 

"Mhm. Now spit it out." I said while sitting back on my bed and taking the knife out of the wall and playing with it.

"Fine. i was going to get you all warmed up to me or whatever and then kill you, brat."

"Ha! You think that will work on me?"

He chuckled, "It was worth a try." 

We both started laughing until my tv turned on. We both rolled our eyes. "Elf's here," we both said in unison. We looked at each other. 

"That's my name for him, brat."

"Okay, fine, mine's Benny." I winked. He started, kind of, laughing under his breath. Then, came out Benny Boy. "Come back for more ass kicking, Benny?"

"Don't fucking call me that!" 

"Okie doke, Benny." I replied.

He rolled his eyes and looked at Jeff. "Why have you not killed her yet?" 

"She's too fast." Jeff commented.

I smirked. "Why thank you! That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me!" I said while dramatically putting my hand over my heart. 

"Whatever, brat."

I smirked. "You love me." He rolled his eyes.Ben cleared his throat and we both looked at him. "Aw, is Benny jewwous?"

"Ugh. Why did I pick you as my victim?"

"Um... because I'm fabulous." Both guys were looking at my now. "What?" They both rolled their eyes again. "So... Ben."

"What?" He said in an irritated tone.

"Ay, no need to give me that tone... oh! I know. Let's play... gta!" 

They both instantly turned to me. "Yes!" they said in unison. 

I chuckled. "Aight, game on." And I turned my console on.